Why didn’t the ABC debate moderators bring up the assassination attempt of Trump?

I was sleep the first 40-45 minutes of the debate. When I woke up I thought they had already discussed the attempted assassination of President Trump.

It is a bit surprising it was a non-issue for democrats as attempted killings of Obama were always made a big deal of, and many were arrested for such threats. This borders on the hypocrisy of democrats.

Wow that must be frustrating (at least it would be if it were true)....

Are you embarrassed that you're not doing anything about this?

I mean...you're powerless.
You're helpless.
You can't stop it.

Don't you feel inadequate and impotent?
GASLIGHT OVERLOAD
:rolleyes:

That should’ve been one of the first questions if not, the first question asked to Harris. What she felt about an attempt to silence Trump by killing him. She should’ve been directly asked what she felt about the would be assassin trying to silence Trump.

The moderators brought up Jan 6 tho. It’s just ridiculous. It’s obvious that they were on the side of Harris.

if somebody tried to take out Obama in 2012, it would be on the news nonstop…. and they would’ve brought it up to a would be Republican candidate immediately at the debate.

Because anything short of his death that day isn't worth mentioning.

That should’ve been one of the first questions if not, the first question asked to Harris. What she felt about an attempt to silence Trump by killing him. She should’ve been directly asked what she felt about the would be assassin trying to silence Trump.

The moderators brought up Jan 6 tho. It’s just ridiculous. It’s obvious that they were on the side of Harris.

if somebody tried to take out Obama in 2012, it would be on the news nonstop…. and they would’ve brought it up to a would be Republican candidate immediately at the debate.

All one need do is Read or go to YouTube and listen to
what Major Conservative Republican and Political Commentator
and Attorney Hugh Hewitt thinks about that ABC Debate.
His column titled :
- MORNING GLORY : - The Worst Debate in the
History of Presidential debates -
{ Opinion }.

Because anything short of his death that day isn't worth mentioning.
Nor one word about China.Or the murder of captive
Gaza held Israeli-American Hersh Goldberg-Polin.
Many other puposeful omissions c/o super
Friendly to Kamala Harris ... ABC.
A veritable disgrace.Hugh Hewitt has a very salient
point about it generally takes 7-10 days after a Presidential
Debate to get the proper response concerning who won.
Seems the conversion has been ongoing the last couple
days,that Trump ...
Trump Won the Kamala Harris Presidential Debate
Or Duh
bait

Last edited:

Forum List

Back