Atop ABC, a Personal Connection to Kamala Harris

What world's do you imagine there are?

When I looked into their leaving, it was because they said they are not needed by Trump.
The world we live in is one where greed for money is found in much greater numbers than caring for the welfare of others. Sure, perhaps ONE lawyer decides to leave because he is not needed but 12 of them? Hell, not needed is a reason to fire a lawyer not for the lawyer to leave on his own accord.

Again, you did not answer the question.............what world are you living in? Is this the world where YOU personally would leave millions of dollars on the table to do Trump a favor because he has others there to do the job and he will pay them and you will give up your share of the pie?

Dems have At least 2 wars, high fuel prices, high interest, high inflation, pushing trans on our children, hiding an inept POTUS, putting up an un qualified POTUS candidate.

Trump was a successful POTUS with a good economic policy and track record. We had no wars either.
MAGA has a convicted felon, sexual predator, anti Democracy lowlife who tried to overturn an election, thief of classified documents, adulterer, fraudster & pathalogical liar.

The choice is clear. Harris.

Tissue?

It was a whisker.
Maybe but Trump was being sarcastic when he said that. Without the rest of the sound byte it could mean anything. That's what they do. It's funny how they have to stoop to picking on words instead of reporting on Trump's real policies.

I must be naive because I never understood how much this country could be manipulated by media. This election will not be about policies. It will be about video and sound bytes. Facts will suffer.

MAGA has a convicted felon, sexual predator, anti Democracy lowlife who tried to overturn an election, thief of classified documents, adulterer, fraudster & pathalogical liar.

The choice is clear. Harris.

Tissue?
Falsely accused falsely convicted. Your side has the pathological liar, Kamala.

Maybe but Trump was being sarcastic when he said that. Without the rest of the sound byte it could mean anything. That's what they do. It's funny how they have to stoop to picking on words instead of reporting on Trump's real policies.

I must be naive because I never understood how much this country could be manipulated by media. This election will not be about policies. It will be about video and sound bytes. Facts will suffer.
The Media is why Trump was not president instead of Biden.

Do you deny Dems RIGGED it for Harris and that this was intentional?
Yes I do deny it. Nobody forced Trump to come across like a braying jackass.
Kamala complely outclassed him. That wasn't an effect of any so called "rigging."
Do you deny that Trump was given more time to speak than Harris and that his mike was kept open for extended rebuttals even after it was supposed to be off?
He pretty much got the last word on everything even though that wasn't the rule the candidates agreed on.
If anything the "rigging" favored Trump.
Do you deny this?

The Media is why Trump was not president instead of Biden.
The media and the Democrat controlled election polls, the Democrat controlled legal system, ballot stuffing, etc. 2020 was a bogus election. History will show Democrats manipulated all that.

Yes I do deny it. Nobody forced Trump to come across like a braying jackass.
Kamala complely outclassed him. That wasn't an effect of any so called "rigging."
Do you deny that Trump was given more time to speak than Harris and that his mike was kept open for extended rebuttals even after it was supposed to be off?
He pretty much got the last word on everything even though that wasn't the rule the candidates agreed on.
If anything the "rigging" favored Trump.
Do you deny this?
Stop trying to put lipstick on the Democrat pig.

Yes I do deny it.
360_F_7166492_pVgK3a1lqAPI9oLLQquf1NZ4RNEnSJw7.jpg

Forum List

Back