Any talk of the Christian Heritage of the United States should start with a very long list of apologies from the Christian churches and leaders.

And unless one of them shows up begins to go down that list, this discussion can stay on the shelf. As far as I am concerned.

Any talk of the Christian Heritage of the United States should start with a very long list of apologies from the Christian churches and leaders.

And unless one of them shows up begins to go down that list, this discussion can stay on the shelf. As far as I am concerned.
Are you sure you aren't being selective? But even if you aren't, aren't you really saying you have a different view of that heritage?

Churches are made of people, not abstract opinions of people with weird ideas of what Christians are supposed to be like and smearing them all because they find a few who don't comply with one's own biases. I've worked with a lot of churches and their members and I don't find many stereotypes. They're just people, is all. Those who think they're intellectually superior to them rarely actually are.

Put this into perspective and think about , our democracy has never been threatened more then MAGA and you idiots have done , supporting a piece of shit like Trump. No time in history was our democracy threatened more then you traitors, and no American should ever forget that. You are this countries enemy and you always will be. You no longer should or could be trusted and should be watched for the rest of your lives because if you get the chance you will try to bring down this country and it's democracy again. to force in a piece of shit for a dictator for life, just to get your way and control everyone.
We are not a democracy

For the lie that the legal hardworking black residents of Springfield Ohio who were recruited by the non-Nazi business sector of that City to work in the new factories that were built there due to a labor shortage in the area based on low unemployment- The racist lie that these law abiding black immigrants steal and eat the white people’s pets is traced to a white supremacy hate group who go by “Blood Tribe”.

Thank you, Don Trump says Saint-Hikerguy below

When Trump gets on the wrong side of decency, the law, racism and the truth, his minions like Saint_Hikerguy come through for the Donald and his Nazi source suggesting the police and the Republican governor of Ohio are lying

For the record
So 20,000 Haitians were sent to a town of 60,000 to fill 20 job openings?

Forum List

Back