ABC Whistleblower Says Kamala Was Given The Questions In Advance

Ok, so now you are changing your argument. Your original quote was Trump is the oldest person to have run for president, which isn’t true. Now your argument is, he’s the oldest in a general election, which is true, but wasn’t the quote I was responding to.

Now, the fact that he is the oldest in a general election shouldn’t matter, because had Biden not dropped out, you all would have still supported him and would have said his age wasn’t an issue. Besides the age itself was never the issue, it was the cognitive decline, of which Biden was clearly and visibly slipping.

Trump may get things mixed up from time to time, but it’s not representative of the issues that Biden was having.

You are not officially running for President until you have your parties nomination

Trump is the oldest

As your dear leader claimed..............

Then, Trump's cult, naturally..............

2nd day of bomb threats in Springfield, Ohio shutter schools

View attachment 1011697
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/09/13 › us-news › bomb-thr...
13 hours ago — Bomb threats in Springfield, Ohio forced elementary schools and municipal buildings to shutter for a second consecutive day on Friday as ...

Faked likely by lib loons in order to frighten people away from reporting animal esting

Well since she answered almost none of the questions it really didn't matter did it? All she did was spew the scripted and rehearsed attacks on Trump regardless of what the moderators asked. Almost all were entirely non sequitur.

She gave a direct, on point answer to not one single question other than 'her positions have not changed' which they knew was a bald faced lie and didn't call her on it.
In relaxed settings she can’t roll things out nearly as smoothly as High tension debate night
How is that?

lol absolute bullshit. Nothing at all will come from this, guaranteed. You guys can pretend ABC is biased all you want. The fact of the matter is that they would never be this stupid. They wouldn’t risk a huge internal controversy just so they could help Harris. They care a hell of a lot more about their reputation and bottom line than they do Harris.

You know, even if the debate was rigged in Harris’s favor, it wouldn’t somehow explain away Trump’s abysmal performance.
Trump didn't have an abysmal performance.

As usual.....media talking-heads claimed he did, but we all saw different.

We knew they were going to rig the debate, and we knew you assholes would say Kamala won.

All she had to do was just not blurt out ''WE BEAT MEDICARE!!!!!!!"

Problem with all of this is there is a video record that shows how much Kamala lied during the debate, and how much the mods lied to supporter Kamala.

Anyone who can do an internet search knows that now.

Sure you do.................

Trump's cult ALWAYS say that.
But NEVER put Trump's words IN CONTEXT.
Problem with all that is most of us can read and understand English.

Apparently you leftist can't.

Either that or you're just listening to lies from our biased media.

If this were Nazi Germany you would be wearing a Swastika on your lapel.

You are not officially running for President until you have your parties nomination

Trump is the oldest
Yet nobody on your side is competent enough to do the job.

They select a puppet to act as a figurehead, meanwhile the same folks that ran the Obama Adm will be running every Democrat Adm from here on in.

You retards think that how old you are, what sex you identify as, or what race you are is a qualification........which only leads to one disaster after another.

Which is why 10 out of 10 of our enemies support Democrats.......cuz they say they're stupid and easy to manipulate.

Trump didn't have an abysmal performance.

As usual.....media talking-heads claimed he did, but we all saw different.

We knew they were going to rig the debate, and we knew you assholes would say Kamala won.

All she had to do was just not blurt out ''WE BEAT MEDICARE!!!!!!!"

Problem with all of this is there is a video record that shows how much Kamala lied during the debate, and how much the mods lied to supporter Kamala.

Anyone who can do an internet search knows that now.
lol you people are so childish and pitiful. I don’t have a problem admitting Biden did terrible in his debate. I have the emotional maturity to actually criticize a candidate I support. You, on the other hand, secretly know Trump lost his Harris debate but you’re all too much of pussies to admit it

lol you people are so childish and pitiful. I don’t have a problem admitting Biden did terrible in his debate. I have the emotional maturity to actually criticize a candidate I support. You, on the other hand, secretly know Trump lost his Harris debate but you’re all too much of pussies to admit it

It comes with being a Trump supporter
He can never accept a loss and demands his followers do the same

How we got Jan 6
If his followers laughed at his claims like everyone else, it never would have happened

It comes with being a Trump supporter
He can never accept a loss and demands his followers do the same

How we got Jan 6
If his followers laughed at his claims like everyone else, it never would have happened
It’s a classic cult. They lack the basic self awareness to even know they are in a cult.

It’s a classic cult. They lack the basic self awareness to even know they are in a cult.
You know, I think they realize how stupid the stuff they are expected to accept really is.

They just prefer to ride the Crazy Train

You know, I think they realize how stupid the stuff they are expected to accept really is.

They just prefer to ride the Crazy Train
I think that’s true for some the more extreme things, but some of them I’m sure really do believe that migrants are eating pets. They even believe Trump when he says something as moronic as deporting these visa-carrying HAITIANS “back to VENEZUELA.”

The difference between you and me is I can use my own mind and you can't, which is why you love any establishment shitforbrains asshole they select for you to vote for.

We all knew it was the case....because this idiot can't string together a rational statement unless she's rehearsed it ahead of time.

This is what she really sound like unscripted:

She is clearly in the euphoria of a debate win and an election win coming up

Forum List

Back