Will Economy be the primary driver for voters?

Life is expensive. Shelter, energy and especially food. Good article attached about the price of the Whopper. My goodness. Frankly eye opening. To me this is the primary issue as it also ties in the border and flood of illegals. Abortion isn’t even in the top 10 issues. What does everyone else think?

After that unhinged debate performance by Trump, it is likely that this is the “one and done” for many who had forgotten just what an amateur he was as President.

Why do you always try to derail my threads? Your obsession with me is comical
Sorry...I thought you wanted a discussion--since this is a discussion board.

If you want self-confirmation, perhaps you can travel the earth to find someone who is in equal parts a conservative dumbass and a snowflake.

Now back to the thread.... If the candidate is not living in reality, it doesn’t matter that their plans for economy, military, healthcare, etc... are. Trump proved on Tuesday that he doesn’t live in reality.

I believe that in large part a person's opinion of DJT will be the deciding factor. It seems that how you feel about him one way or the other is more important to quite a few people than the policies and issues that face us these days.

If Americans had any brains, they would realize how democrats destroy the economy with their AGW BS and drive up energy costs as a result. The W Bush democrat congress did it, Obama did it, Biden repeated it and the Slut would do the same.
How can anyone say the economy is the issue and still vote democrat?

Even if it is the primary driver for voters, we differ widely on our approach to how to deal with the economy.

Life is expensive. Shelter, energy and especially food. Good article attached about the price of the Whopper. My goodness. Frankly eye opening. To me this is the primary issue as it also ties in the border and flood of illegals. Abortion isn’t even in the top 10 issues. What does everyone else think?

/—-/ According to Cackles, a well maintained lawn is required for a healthy economy. Simple enough. I’m surprised nobody thought of it before.

Forum List

Back