Donald Trump fact-check: 2024 RNC speech in Milwaukee full of falsehoods about immigrants, economy

No shit, Einstein, probably because there's like 290 million more. Jesus Christ
There is no excuse to be made just because there are more peple. That is a tired ass excuse, stop trying it. America was started on a foundation of criminality, it is an inherent part of our culture.

There is no excuse to be made just because there are more peple. That is a tired ass excuse, stop trying it. America was started on a foundation of criminality, it is an inherent part of our culture.

Yawn.... I don't have the time or desire to deal with your ignorance

Except they aren't. They are working and filling the jobs wussy white people won't stoop to doing. And those fat cat corps that donate heavily to Republican causes?.....are doing most of that hiring..and they don't even get a slap on the wrist. :auiqs.jpg:
You can blame student loans for that. My wife worked in those jobs to pay for college before those loans ruined the country.

Fact check:

"Politifact" is a left wing organization posing as a neutral arbiter.

Just like Snopes.

I can't believe there are still suckers who buy this shit in 2024.

Neither (D) nor (R) can pass Border Legislation.
Border legislation was presented, Trump told Repulicans notto vote on it. So rthey didn't.

But the border really isn't our biggest problem. The mentality that has us believing it is, is our biggest problem.

Forum List

Back