Atop ABC, a Personal Connection to Kamala Harris

LOL

Moans an idiot who fabricated a story about Hatians beheading ducks in a park in fron of children.

I'm so hurt that someone who hallucinated the above thinks I have no common sense.
“There have been two reports this year of people believed to be Haitian grabbing geese and ducks from Snyder Park in Springfield, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.

“Upon follow-up, no supporting evidence was found of wildlife being illegally removed from the park in either case,” according to a statement from ODNR.”

Now STFU, Moron!

Some species birds are protected, such as Canada geese.

Waterfowl hunting is permitted on private property with landowner permission and on any water body that has public access (public boat landing/launch). However, some public water bodies may be closed for specific reasons, such as being in a park or in an area where the discharge of firearms is prohibited.
Did you even read your google search? It confirms what I said, idiot.

“There have been two reports this year of people believed to be Haitian grabbing geese and ducks from Snyder Park in Springfield, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.

“Upon follow-up, no supporting evidence was found of wildlife being illegally removed from the park in either case,” according to a statement from ODNR.”

Now STFU, Moron!

LOLOL

You just confirmed what I said. You fabricated that nonsense you sputtered earlier. According to your link...

No ducks.
No park.
No kids.
No beheadings.

You really suck at this.

Did you even read your google search? It confirms what I said, idiot.

Nope, it doesn't. It says hunting certain kinds of waterfowl is legal, during certain times of the year. Certain areas are off limits where the discharge of firearms is prohibited. There was no mention of the Haitians using firearms to catch the geese.

Forum List

Back