JD Vance declares trump's campaign is over

Yep, I do not get it and I am damn proud of that fact.

One would need to have a cult mentality to get it. Which is why you understand it so very well
Ummmmm
They share an ideology.
Just like you do with Democrats. You have a seamless ideology of late term abortion being mandated by the government coast to coast, you believe in reparations, high taxes, open borders, and gun confiscation.

You aren't exactly an eagle....more like a parrot.
While EVERYONE has been screaming about stagflation....you have been saying the Biden party line. The truth doesn't seem to be relevant.

Ummmmm
They share an ideology.

Lots of people share an ideology, that does not mean they wear the same fucking clothing.

Are you now wearing poor fitting suits and a red tie since you also share an ideology with them?

It's adorable the lies you dipshits make up and tell yourselves. :lol:

One third of Swift fans are in their 30s and 40s, you ignorant fool. More than one in 10 are over 65.

She has 248 million followers, dumbass.

And Swift has begun a voter registration drive. She registered 400,000 Harris voters in 24 hours.

That's what terrifies you.

swift-fans.jpg

I read older people like people who dress and perform music at the 12 year old level. Color me surprised.

Lots of people share an ideology, that does not mean they wear the same fucking clothing.

Are you now wearing poor fitting suits and a red tie since you also share an ideology with them?
I don't share their ideologies. I hold a very very different viewpoint than they do.

And I really wouldn't say those suits are ill fitting. Those suits are freaking expensive. For Trump especially because he has a poor body shape and his suits are working overtime. Vance's suits also.make him look great. Expensive but still make him look like he has big pecks and broad shoulders.

The white shirt and red power tie is a throwback....not unheard of.

You people worship Putin, who is now and always has been a communist.

Why does a Strong, Well Disciplined, Independent BLACK WOMAN running for president scare you? Never mind I answered my own question.
How do you cope in life, projecting and pretending as you appear to be doing here?

She was the AG in California. Her dad did not leave her 400 million dollars. She is not a serial liar. That is good enough.
You express the incredibly poor level that dualistic partisans accept for what is arguably the single most important position on earth.

How do you cope in life, projecting and pretending as you appear to be doing here?

As person who fought Communism if Viet Nam, I deter and revile it. YOU and other MAGA MAGGOTS get down on you knees the Communist Putin. The Orange Shit Gibbon wanted give Kim Jung Un a ride in AF-1. He sent love letters to him. FUCK OFF MAGA MAGGOT.

Similar, not exact on color. The guy's suit on Trump's right appears to be the same color and cloth. Which all of it, is just your hate showing. Good job commie.

same suit, same fucking tie.

Why does Vance want to be Trump's mini-me?

1726337533892.png

But it can equally apply to Elon Musk (or is it Leon Musk?)
or Donald Trump.

People have to be self aware.

Like this unfortunate newscaster
images
self aware like the Ds who protest against capital punishment for a convicted serial murderer

Then turn around and support legalized abortion aka death penalty for the innocent... up to the 9th month?

:rolleyes:

Dims are about as self aware as.. I dunno... a hungry pig at a trough full of slop (which is what the elite ones in DC remind me of)

and yet you still worship the very ground that Trump walks on....weird.
You have me confused with someone....

I repeat....I do NOT support Trump. An idea or two I like but that's as far as it goes. If Kamala actually had anything substantive to put forward as a policy I might like an idea or two that she has. As it is....she's as real as a three dollar bill.

I liked Tulsi...but she turned republican. Too bad you Democrats pissed her off.
She would have been a good candidate for the Democrats.
RFK's voice done him in. Plus he's a bit nuts. But he too jumped ship. WHY?

I smell something funny going on in the Democrat Party. For ALL the leaders to run away like that? Something is WRONG. Dunno what....but something.

and the answer matched Donald Trump
TRUMP was shot weeks ago campaigning to solve the problems of everyday Americans,
while Swift pimps herself out for money.
Have you seen the video of Swift talking politics with her family, she's a hysterical liberal loon!!!

Forum List

Back