Atop ABC, a Personal Connection to Kamala Harris

View attachment 1011255

93f96e.jpg

This is what happens when you rely on Facebook for your "news"...

I'm not triggered by it, people gotta eat. Keep your pets indoors.
Look, think about it…

I’ll concede that everyone in the country was shocked when Trump said with conviction that these people were eating cats and dogs…But there is a taped phone call to 911 about 4 of these Haitians seen beheading, and carrying from the park, four ducks. Now, just imagine if you and your 4 year daughter are in the park playing, and your little girl comes running back to you crying because she witnessed that…Is that where we are in this country?

Look, think about it…

I’ll concede that everyone in the country was shocked when Trump said with conviction that these people were eating cats and dogs…But there is a taped phone call to 911 about 4 of these Haitians seen beheading, and carrying from the park, four ducks. Now, just imagine if you and your 4 year daughter are in the park playing, and your little girl comes running back to you crying because she witnessed that…Is that where we are in this country?

Remind me when was the last time you called 911 about this...

20-02-04-young-hunter-shows-ducks-during-mentored-hunt.jpg

Remind me when was the last time you called 911 about this...

20-02-04-young-hunter-shows-ducks-during-mentored-hunt.jpg
Is that a town park with children playing in it?

Teaching your son to hunt in the country, is far different from what’s been described going on in Ohio…

But, this highlights a serious problem with progressive libs like you. You’ll dismiss the the disgusting behavior of your own protected, regardless of what it’s doing to the country to hear this crap going on…

Tell me, have they found the missing children immigrants yet? Have they done one damned thing to the exploiters when they do?

You don’t care, because you love slavery…See how easy that is…POS?

Is that a town park with children playing in it?

Teaching your son to hunt in the country, is far different from what’s been described going on in Ohio…

But, this highlights a serious problem with progressive libs like you. You’ll dismiss the the disgusting behavior of your own protected, regardless of what it’s doing to the country to hear this crap going on…

Tell me, have they found the missing children immigrants yet? Have they done one damned thing to the exploiters when they do?

You don’t care, because you love slavery…See how easy that is…POS?

So children shooting ducks is good, but seeing them killed to be eaten is bad.

How about kids killing chickens? Good or bad?

jamesprocessing3.jpg

And how did that supposed 911 caller know they were Haitian?

So children shooting ducks is good, but seeing them killed to be eaten is bad.

How about kids killing chickens? Good or bad?
Again, not even comparable...You're trying hard to equate country living, with what should be acceptable inside a city. Not comparable,,,,

You libs turn a blind eye to homelessness, and all that comes with it, like open air drug use, and totally disgusting behavior, much like what we are talking about here as being normalized. Why should we accept that? You are totally ignoring the scenario concerning the park....It's so ridiculous that you think all of this decline is perfectly normal, that I don't think you actually think this is acceptable. You're just throwing this out because you can't be honest and say that it isn't....
jamesprocessing3.jpg

And how did that supposed 911 caller know they were Haitian?
They've had a third of their population, (not a big city) dropped in on them in the past 3 years...People notice...Are you arguing that no one would notice a town of 60K wouldn't notice a population of an additional 30K people of one nationality being dropped in, in a time period of 36 months? Be serious....

And Linsey Davis, one of the debate moderators, is a fellow sorority sister of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., but let's not let any of this get in the way of potential biases.

“In many ways, Dana and Matt are responsible for my marriage,” Ms. Harris joked at a fund-raiser in April 2022 at the Waldens’ home in Brentwood, a wealthy Los Angeles enclave where Ms. Harris and Mr. Emhoff also own a residence.

The candidate is a longtime friend of Dana Walden, a senior Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC News, the host of the next debate. ABC says she does not weigh in on editorial decisions.

Dana Walden didn't cause trump to give idiotic, unhinged answers showing himself to be a buffoon. He did that.

Look, think about it…

If I place a 911 call saying Martians landed on my roof it doesn't make it so.

Again, not even comparable...You're trying hard to equate country living, with what should be acceptable inside a city. Not comparable,,,,

You libs turn a blind eye to homelessness, and all that comes with it, like open air drug use, and totally disgusting behavior, much like what we are talking about here as being normalized. Why should we accept that? You are totally ignoring the scenario concerning the park....It's so ridiculous that you think all of this decline is perfectly normal, that I don't think you actually think this is acceptable. You're just throwing this out because you can't be honest and say that it isn't....

They've had a third of their population, (not a big city) dropped in on them in the past 3 years...People notice...Are you arguing that no one would notice a town of 60K wouldn't notice a population of an additional 30K people of one nationality being dropped in, in a time period of 36 months? Be serious....

This is rich. So I listened to the 911 call. Turns out, you're full of shit. The caller said he saw 4 Haitians, each carrying a goose (not ducks), and get into a car and drive off. No mention they were beheaded. No mention of a park. No mention of children. No mention of how he knew they were Haitian.

You fabricated the entire story.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Oh, so you think the guy was lying? What's your proof of that?

The guy was probably not lying. But you posted bullshit about kids in a park witnessing Haitians beheading ducks. That's 4 Pinocchios for you...

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

This is rich. So I listened to the 911 call. Turns out, you're full of shit. The caller said he saw 4 Haitians, each carrying a goose (not ducks), and get into a car and drive off. No mention they were beheaded. No mention of a park. No mention of children. No mention of how he knew they were Haitian.

You fabricated the entire story.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
OMG! 🤣 really? So let me get this straight. You have no common sense?

So, how about I say water fowl was taken from THE CITY PARK!

So, no mention of them being dead, what? You think the animals were alive? What, were they taking them for pets?

It was from the park idiot, this was reported.

IT WAS IN THE PARK…that’s where children go to play…

So, just some black guys? You’re looking foolish.

OMG! 🤣 really? So let me get this straight. You have no common sense?

So, how about I say water fowl was taken from THE CITY PARK!

So, no mention of them being dead, what? You think the animals were alive? What, were they taking them for pets?

It was from the park idiot, this was reported.

IT WAS IN THE PARK…that’s where children go to play…

So, just some black guys? You’re looking foolish.

Moron... again... the caller never said anything about a park. Everything you said was false other than some guy called 911.

Jesus, I’ll mark you down for no common sense then….

LOL

Moans an idiot who fabricated a story about Hatians beheading ducks in a park in fron of children.

I'm so hurt that someone who hallucinated the above thinks I have no common sense.

In a city….ok

Show me where it’s legal to hunt within a city limit anywhere in the US.

Some species birds are protected, such as Canada geese.

Waterfowl hunting is permitted on private property with landowner permission and on any water body that has public access (public boat landing/launch). However, some public water bodies may be closed for specific reasons, such as being in a park or in an area where the discharge of firearms is prohibited.

Forum List

Back