It's Spreading: Three Cats Found Mutilated, Cut in Half with Paws Cleanly Chopped Off, No Blood at the Scene in Houston, Texas

The Animal Cruelty Investigator was sent to the scene of each animal killing, and through their examination of the dead cats at the crime scene, hands on and visual examinatiin, believe it was coyote kill.

Go ahead, stick with your expert tweeters, and continue to display your immaturity, for all to see!
As I said. The authorities are trying to minimize the panic and not blame Haitians or other third world illegals. Coyotes don't sever cats in half with precision. They gnaw on their pray till they're fully consumed, not leave them there for another animal to consume. They don't kill cats and purposely target and take their paws off and leave their hindquarters intact, plus drain their blood.

6,000 in your whole damn state
.Wheres that link? If you refuse to back up your claim with any link, I can only assume YOU are lying to discredit Trump
He could be speaking of Lewiston Maine. Somalis have started numerous businesses. Mostly marijuana shops. While the crime rate is low for national standards, it's high for a small town.

The friendly nickname for Lewiston is Little Mogadishu. That's the place where the dead body of an American soldier was dragged through the streets while thousands of Somalis cheered.

As I said. The authorities are trying to minimize the panic and not blame Haitians or other third world illegals. Coyotes don't sever cats in half with precision. They gnaw on their pray till they're fully consumed, not leave them there for another animal to consume. They don't kill cats and purposely target and take their paws off and leave their hindquarters intact, plus drain their blood.
The "authorities " are depending on ignorance and a desire to believe what they are told.

He could be speaking of Lewiston Maine. Somalis have started numerous businesses. Mostly marijuana shops. While the crime rate is low for national standards, it's high for a small town.

The friendly nickname for Lewiston is Little Mogadishu. That's the place where the dead body of an American soldier was dragged through the streets while thousands of Somalis cheered.
That's not what I was asking her to link to.
Post 94. She ignores it and won't back up her claim

Ilhan Omar and her husband/brother/fuck buddy still celebrate that holiday.

ilhan valentine.jpg

Forum List

Back