It's Spreading: Three Cats Found Mutilated, Cut in Half with Paws Cleanly Chopped Off, No Blood at the Scene in Houston, Texas

What am I denying? Nothing but YOUR awful, harmful, lies.....about Haitians killing and eating our pets
The RESIDENTS say it's happening. You're in peaceful WHITE Maine for Allah's sake

I posted a video of a Haitian daughter who says it IS happening. But everybody is a LIAR because you hate Donald Trump

What am I denying? Nothing but YOUR awful, harmful, lies.....about Haitians killing and eating our pets....

Trump made the Topic THAT, and Trump and Vance took the focus away from the real struggles in this town with the big influx of their population, without enough funding and resources to meet social needs of the communuty.....

But nooooooooooooooo.....

that wasn't good enough....not meme worthy....or crazy enough to go viral.... So you have to be your awful selves and make a LIE, the focus..... likely to just get the focus off of Trump's crappy crappy crappy debate.

You're terrible people, and terrible examples of Americans.
^^^
92.5% white in her state. It's easy to be liberal there

All he had to do was convince independents. And do it without making Harris look like a girl. Harris is not very good. You can see she was playing an act in the debate. The false smile. The moving of her hands in different positions including her chin. She knew the questions and even had answers. And she said nothing of what she is going to do. It will be interesting to see if Deplorables give up their guns if she wins. For you would be the invaders to their areas of living and they would be the part of guerilla warfare if they chose to. They will pick you off like a carnival shooting game. Stop pushing.
Yep. That's crazy.

From your link....

“Earlier this week, a Houston SPCA Animal Cruelty Investigator responded to the East End after a cruelty report was filed with the animal rescue organization that two deceased cats were dismembered. After an initial investigation, it is believed this was caused by an animal attack, possibly coyotes, as the area where the incident occurred has a very high population of feral cats.

Houston SPCA was made aware of a third similar incident. Based on the current facts gathered, it is believed that this too was caused by an animal attack. The case will remain open pending further investigation, if warranted.

The Houston SPCA encourages the community to file a report for suspected animal cruelty at 713.869.7722 or
HoustonSPCA.org.”

Damn Haitian coyotes!

More puritanical shaming

Meanwhile it's all over every social media
Yes it is, due to Trump, Vance and his Minion. Great job spreading your lies and likely getting innocent Haitians hurt!!!! :clap::clap:

Be proud Suzyq!!!! Isn't this all awesome?!!!!!!

Yes it is, due to Trump, Vance and his Minion. Great job spreading your lies and likely getting innocent Haitians hurt!!!! :clap::clap:

He proud Suzyq!!!! Isn't this all awesome?!!!!!!

No honey, this goes back to Covid and even a little before. I guess you're not sharp enough to figure this out, but when trust in the media and govt are already at an all-time low, maybe don't lie and gaslight and spread propaganda about masks, terrible vaccines, "social distancing" and lockdowns.

YOU own all of this going forward. People will believe what they want. Who can blame them? Who are YOU to shame them? Everyone lied to us and no one takes accountability, let alone responsibility to make amends.

What do you THINK happens to a nation after that?

We tried to tell you

I found the cat killers...

Screenshot_20240914_062059_Facebook.jpg

I found the cat killers...

View attachment 1011704

Guessing they had to pay a hefty, fat fine to hunt this game, which most liberals still hate. Heck, when my son took up fishing in Michigan as a teenager he had to get a LICENSE--to pull fish out of our abundant lakes and throw them back.

BUT

Haitians out there killing who knows what? Well, they're immigrants and brown, so of course they get a pass.

THIS is what Americans are sick of

Not an animal. They're being precisely severed/chopped in half and paws are targeted for severing. Also the blood is drained. This is like Jack the Ripper style killings except It's kitty kats being targeted. I smell sadistic third world Haitians or any type of illegal aliens doing this

(One of the neighbors the outlet spoke with, Jackson Hime, said his mom was walking her dog when she stumbled upon a black cat who had been chopped in half.

“My mom was out walking her dog, and she passed by, saw that black cat was severed in half,” said Hime. “It doesn’t look natural to me.”

He said he had difficulty believing an animal was responsible because incidents like this had never happened in the 30 years he had lived in the neighborhood.)

The cops are just trying to minimize the killings by saying an animal did this but people with common sense and logic can see right through their subterfuge.
The Animal Cruelty Investigator was sent to the scene of each animal killing, and through their examination of the dead cats at the crime scene, hands on and visual examinatiin, believe it was coyote kill.

Go ahead, stick with your expert tweeters, and continue to display your immaturity, for all to see!

The Animal Cruelty Investigator was sent to the scene of each animal killing, and through their examination of the dead cats at the crime scene, hands on and visual examinatiin, believe it was coyote kill.

Go ahead, stick with your expert tweeters, and continue to display your immaturity, for all to see!

Yeah, so?

Take these vaccines and you won't get Covid

Stay home, stay safe

6 feet of distance

We learned from you, sweetheart. It doesn't have to be true. Just truthy, sorta....and politically useful.

You don't like it now, now you're mad?

Aw

Link!

Guessing they had to pay a hefty, fat fine to hunt this game, which most liberals still hate. Heck, when my son took up fishing in Michigan as a teenager he had to get a LICENSE--to pull fish out of our abundant lakes and throw them back.

BUT

Haitians out there killing who knows what? Well, they're immigrants and brown, so of course they get a pass.

THIS is what Americans are sick of

You realize not a single Haitian in the U.S. has been found killing a cat or a dog, right?

You, and your bigotry, is what America is sick of.

^^^
92.5% white Maine
We have a Somalian community relocated here. Same type situation where the town had lost a great deal of its population to paper mills closing, the economy was in the ground, homes boarded up...., land dirt cheap....we didn't have a factory to give them jobs....but they bought land and became farmers...

Mainers in the community went through a struggle accepting the Somalians, we had a bit of racism on display as well with putting a cut off pig's head in their holy Mosque... Schools initially over crowded, all the normal issues...

But now, it is a thriving and accepted community, with new stores and foods and artistic talents...

They saved the town from extinction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back