Kamala Harris has a degree in Economics!?

You sure are sure of a lot of stuff in which you don't have a clue of what you are talking about.
I know about Howard Uinversity and I know the tactics you right wingers are using to disparge Harris while defending a convicted felon who fucked up the country durimg his term as president.

He’s very annoying. Comes out of nowhere to:screech “raaaacist!” all the time.

If he were honest, he would be alarmed that Howard graduated someone with an economics degree that doesn’t even understand the law of supply and demand. Same with AOC and her economics degree from Boston U.
That's because you are a racist. I'm not alarmed because I know Harris qualificatuions. You don't and you wantyo believe some bs because of your hate. I am more concerned about you idiots who want to put a convicted felon into office again who has sqaundered a billion dollar business.

Who here knew this? She apparently had a double major in Political Science and Economics from Howard University, and she knows less about the laws of supply and demand than a high school kid who took a basic Econ class?

Either she’s a complete idiot who thinks handing out free house down payments of $25,000 and bringing in 10 million illegals who will compete for rental apartments and groceries will not drive inflation and is unaware that what she proposes will destroy America’s economy, or worse…..she DOES know.

Does Trumpy have a law degree? Or one in economics?

inflation-chart-400x400.png

This should seriously make you fools rethink your belief system. Loserterianism and cutting everything never works and isn't used in any first world society on this planet that has ever mattered! Not This country, not china, not south korea, not japan, not the uk, not france, not spain! etc. In fact most societies have single payer and invest far more into their own people!. Governments in any serious society invest in infrastructure, science, education and allow for a safetybet. Of course hicks that live in trailers out in the sticks believe that government should never do anything. lol

I think he does have one in economics, but even if he doesn’t, are you too stupid to realize that makes the DEI pick look even worse?

She’s totally clueless. And her Howard diploma is worth shit if she actually DOES have an economics degree. Let’s flood the country with 10 million more illegals, all of whom will compete for rentals and groceries! What could go wrong?

That's because you are a racist. I'm not alarmed because I know Harris qualificatuions. You don't and you wantyo believe some bs because of your hate. I am more concerned about you idiots who want to put a convicted felon into office again who has sqaundered a billion dollar business.
The only way you would know her qualifications is if you pulled up to her corner and asked, "How much?".

Trump never went to class. He hired people to take his exams. He knows nothing about economics or much of anything else. That's why he's always promoting some conspiracy theory.

I think he does have one in economics, but even if he doesn’t, are you too stupid to realize that makes the DEI pick look even worse?

She’s totally clueless. And her Howard diploma is worth shit if she actually DOES have an economics degree. Let’s flood the country with 10 million more illegals, all of whom will compete for rentals and groceries! What could go wrong?
Oh, you just wanna shit on immigrants again. It's like there is a satanic infestation going on in the MAGA community. Only the love of a God can clean people like you.

Trump never went to class. He hired people to take his exams. He knows nothing about economics or much of anything else. That's why he's always promoting some conspiracy theory.
Trump is definitely a fuzzy thinker. We know that from the way he speaks.

It's so sad that the Cons run a conspiracy crackpot.

Trump has a degree from the Wharton School at U Penn.

He became a billionaire in the real estate business.

Kamala has never run anything. She had a few lucrative patronage jobs she obtained by sleeping with an old married politician.

23b42650407cf6778d97db6d1909c3cd8f81db4cd16f16c0375151443a69ab0f_1.jpg

Last edited:
Trump has a degree from the Wharton School at U Penn.

He became a billionaire in the real estate business.

Kamala has never run anything. She had a few lucrative patronage jobs she obtained by sleeping with an old married politician.
I was just wondering because back in 2016 Trumpy wanted to eliminate the national debt by "giving it a haircut", meaning defaulting on our obligations.

Forum List

Back