Bad Blood: Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Have Backfired Big Time

Either I do not follow Taylor Swift as not listening to FM much, though I know she is a hugely successful singer, here and around the world, (though I could not name a Taylor Swift song, if there was a gun to my head) or I do not understand the cat lady reference to her. When I think of cat lady, Batman comes to mind. I remember her looking really hot in head to toe black leather.
So, you didn't see her endorsement? You need to crawl out from your rock and take a look at the world around you once in a while. You might learn something.

That's Cat Woman by the way.

I'm sorry but this is culturally tone deaf. You don't have to like her music. But she is no Britney Spears....c'mon
Do you mean musically or the playing with knives thing?
britney-spears-knives.gif

Jail and prosecution come to mind, along with getting deported at their immigration hearing. Most immigrants (legal, illegal or otherwise) keep a lower profile than doing videos of barbecuing pets in the back yard. Yet, you guys fall for TikTok and YouTube. You probably think an underaged whorehouse was being run out of the basement of a pizza parlor in Washington, and Jewish space lasers caused California fires, too.:auiqs.jpg:
Are you really Kamala Harris or a member of her staff, bringing up long-ago debunked liberal hoaxes?

Do you mean musically or the playing with knives thing?
View attachment 1012265

Spears is a good dancer and was a passable pop star, but not a good singer and to my knowledge is not a songwriter. Meanwhile Swift had a whole album of songs she had written before she was out of her teens. I believe she wrote Love Story when she was like 14 or 15....in about 15 minutes.

Spears is a good dancer and was a passable pop star, but not a good singer and to my knowledge is not a songwriter. Meanwhile Swift had a whole album of songs she had written before she was out of her teens. I believe she wrote Love Story when she was like 14 or 15....in about 15 minutes.
or Toby Keith did, but sure.

I couldn't care less about the "musical talent" of Taylor Swift at all or her as a person.

It is just that a celebrity weighing in on a topic that will have ZERO effect of their lives in the slightest.

And her claim that she "did her own research" is both laughable and absolutely insulting after she and ilk mocked anyone who did the same when it came vaccines.

She doesn't care who wins or who doesn't. It is all about clicks, likes and ticket sales.

And the majority of them said she doesn't influence their vote.

Dumbass.
Really? A majority of her 283 million devoted followers said she didn't influence their vote? Prove it.

You won't because you are a lying retard but hey, prove me wrong. Go.

and how many of those followers are eligible voters?
You know the voting age (and the age of consent in the vast majority of states) is 18 right?
You tell me. How many of her voters are not of voting age, because you retards are the ones claiming that Taylor Swift's endorsement doesn't matter? Go.

You tell me. How many of her voters are not of voting age, because you retards are the ones claiming that Taylor Swift's endorsement doesn't matter? Go.
You're the one talking about her Instagram followers, of which, I know, you're one, like that means anything in the slightest.
here-we-go-joker.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back