Bad Blood: Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Have Backfired Big Time

I knew for sure there weren't all these people registering to vote because Taylor said so. Those people are not of age anyway....I like her music, but not many adults are that dumb who were already NOT voting for Harris

How DARE you actually address the post with logical, topical analysis.

You are a disgrace to this message board.

To be fair sometimes we are very culturally smart (meaning conservatives) and often times we're just as stupid as we ever were.

The stuff in this thread--how awful TS, stupid, a fake, a fraud, bad music--is all inside jokes for conservatives that we always make public jokes, to our detriment. She sold out Wembley Stadium at least five times. Elton John says she's extremely talented and as big as the Beatles. And this is just true. I was a teen when Michael Jackson/Madonna were big and yeah, she's bigger.

We just look culturally incoherent taking shots at the trends all the time. But oh well, here we are. Again.

Folks clicked on her instagram link. No proof that they went through and actually registered that I can find.
True. I heard it being discussed on Bill Mayer's Real time, is the only reason I was aware of the 400,000 claim. I personally do not care about celebrity endorsements. If any of them do want to register to vote because of it, maybe you can talk them out of it.;)

True. I heard it being discussed on Bill Mayer's Real time, is the only reason I was aware of the 400,000 claim. I personally do not care about celebrity endorsements. If any of them do want to register to vote because of it, maybe you can talk them out of it.;)

As I said to our daughter, a Swiftie since she was about 8 (and a Trump voter, btw), this is why you don't do political endorsements if you're a celebrity: TS is known as the quintessential cat lady and now it looks like they really ARE cooking cats in Ohio.

When you're a big celebrity and endorse, you own it, essentially. Who wants to own any of the mess going on here these days?

For those playing at home:

YouGOV is a total Demo-commie poll that oversamples Left-tits

Wowee Zowee.

It's almost as if...

Americans are done being led around by the nose vis a vis celebrities.

Clearly a distinct sign that Trump is going to lose ;)
The endorsement itself was weak.

She said study their policies.....but Harris doesn't articulate any.

So she's endorsing her.

But she can only point at Walz's positions as reasons as to why.

It was just very confusing and not very convincing.

The endorsement itself was weak.

She said study their policies.....but Harris doesn't articulate any.

So she's endorsing her.

But she can only point at Walz's positions as reasons as to why.

It was just very confusing and not very convincing.

Agree with this 100%.

We make a big mistake, however, when we think her fans aren't persuadable. As I said, I went to Eras. This is not the crowd where you see BLM protests, antifa, etc. These are moms and daughters, groups of girlfriends. These are FAR from hard liberals.

But again we just mock what's culturally relevant rather than engage with it or, at the very least, say nothing. We've made some gains, but not here. To our disadvantage.

Do you realize that conservatives are much less likely to be a fan of anyone who spouts the party line than liberals are?

IOW, I have never been a fan of Laura Loomer.

But I doubt you can name one liberal of whom you're not a fan
Laura Loomer is a psycho. There is nobody on the left that even approaches how crazy she is.

For those playing at home:

YouGOV is a total Demo-commie poll that oversamples Left-tits

Wowee Zowee.

It's almost as if...

Americans are done being led around by the nose vis a vis celebrities.

Clearly a distinct sign that Trump is going to lose ;)
Yeah, Taylor Swift only has 283 million devoted followers on Instagram. No biggie.

Does that help you sleep at night? :itsok:

Of course, and what I expected.

So I'm saner and more balanced than you, because I can recognize the insane among my own.

YOU think all your people are sane.

Sure, sure they are, sweetie
I said there is nobody on the left as psycho as Loomer. Which is a fact. And she is in Trump's ear now evidently. I have nothing to say about your self analysis because none of this about you.

As I said to our daughter, a Swiftie since she was about 8 (and a Trump voter, btw), this is why you don't do political endorsements if you're a celebrity: TS is known as the quintessential cat lady and now it looks like they really ARE cooking cats in Ohio.

When you're a big celebrity and endorse, you own it, essentially. Who wants to own any of the mess going on here these days?
What is a cat lady?
You actually believe that stuff about eating cats in Springfield?
If so, you are gone.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back