The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

You probably threatened her, that would put you on.the list. Trump is the one said he would go after people who criticized him , he also called them enemies.
Hey, is English your second language?

453604314_1039202470928409_2257717670767523030_n.jpg

You can tell Kamala took debate classes in Harvard and Trump didn't. But Kamala is a liar. Why didn't she fix everything in the past 4 years.

It wasn't up to Harris. She's the VP and only has the power that the Prez allows here to have. Besides, much of what you are claiming is a lie. Or it was blocked at the congressional level to that your Orange Deity could take credit for it.

Now, let's say this. Under Biden, the economy has been better at all times than it has been under ALL Republican Presidents short of President Eisenhower who built a nation.

Crime is down. Fewer illegals are finding their way in, More illegals are being returned than under Trump. I won't go into doing the cites as that's been done to death.

Just remember, a Democrat Politician may lie once in awhile but a Magat lies every 3rd word he says. I want to go back to the Republicans that only lied sometimes. And it looks like America is tired of your lies or at least the frequency of you lies.

It wasn't up to Harris. She's the VP and only has the power that the Prez allows here to have. Besides, much of what you are claiming is a lie. Or it was blocked at the congressional level to that your Orange Deity could take credit for it.

Now, let's say this. Under Biden, the economy has been better at all times than it has been under ALL Republican Presidents short of President Eisenhower who built a nation.

Crime is down. Fewer illegals are finding their way in, More illegals are being returned than under Trump. I won't go into doing the cites as that's been done to death.

Just remember, a Democrat Politician may lie once in awhile but a Magat lies every 3rd word he says. I want to go back to the Republicans that only lied sometimes. And it looks like America is tired of your lies or at least the frequency of you lies.

Staggering 75 percent of all NY arrests in Midtown are migrants, police sources estimate​

Trump is the one said he would go after people who criticized him , he also called them enemies.
A. Trump never said he would go after people who criticized him. And can you count all the times Biden has called MAGA names and accused them of all kinds of evil???? 🤔

B. The Biden administration is the one going after people who criticize him and his policies. Ask Jay Bhattacharya, Tulsi Gabbard, Alex Berenson, Matt Talibi and Michael Shellenberger among countless others. Ask all the people including members of our military, who lost their jobs becasue they believed in "My body, my choice" and refused the clot shot. Biden has been sued out the ass for the covid mandate and pretty much lost every time.

A. Trump never said he would go after people who criticized him. And can you count all the times Biden has called MAGA names and accused them of all kinds of evil???? 🤔

B. The Biden administration is the one going after people who criticize him and his policies. Ask Jay Bhattacharya, Tulsi Gabbard, Alex Berenson, Matt Talibi and Michael Shellenberger among countless others. Ask all the people including members of our military, who lost their jobs becasue they believed in "My body, my choice" and refused the clot shot. Biden has been sued out the ass for the covid mandate and pretty much lost every time.

Hate to break it to you but we ain't accepting any more "Make me the Victim" anymore.

Hate to break it to you but we ain't accepting any more "Make me the Victim" anymore.
Do you think the people that have been targeted by the Biden administration because they disagree with them should just shut up and sit down?

Do you think the people that have been targeted by the Biden administration because they disagree with them should just shut up and sit down?

Again, the expiration date on your "Victim" card has run out. Please reapply for a new one.

AAAhh, you fly that white flag. Leftist are really good at having that at the ready.

Nah, I was only holding it with one hand because of the ass kicking you are receiving. Sooner or later, you are going to need that white flag so I gotcha covered.

Nah, I was only holding it with one hand because of the ass kicking you are receiving. Sooner or later, you are going to need that white flag so I gotcha covered.
LOL. The only ass kicking happening is the one you're ignoring.

Do you think you're not smart enough to actually discuss issues?

Listening to Spanky call in to Fox & Fiends was really something. Crying like a little bitch, pissing & moaning, lying, the usual grievance ranting & raving like a lunatic etc etc.

Spanky got the spanking of his life other then the one meted out to him by Daniels last night thanks to Harris. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here's Spanky last night after he left the stage:
Hey sock boy, try commenting on the actual proof of your sperm burping moron Harris actually saying she supports mandatory gun buy backs jackass. Watching you run away as people polled say TRUMP won the debate is fun. Harris got destroyed and embarrassed herself again today homo incel sock.

Trump soiled himself for 90 minutes as Harris took him to the woodshed over & over again. Too bad you weren't there to clean up the mess.

Kleenex?
Anything to say about the ass kicking Harris got from people telling her she failed and TRUMP won the debate sock boy? Your little girl got destroyed and embarrassed herself again today. Seems you need the Kleenex. Again.

So you think that as long as a politician covers their ass when it is time to do so, and even though they have shown themselves to be inaffective and nothing more than a pawn in their role, then we should ignore all that and beg for more by voting for the pawn who is now a con ???

You can't be this stupid, CAN YOU ??

I TOLD YOU Democrats would not stop CHEATING. And just like that we are back to RIGGED debates RIGGED for the Democrat RIGGED with Dem shill debate moderators fact checking the Republican INCORRECTLY which is the Dem candidate's job.

It's not the first time Dem shill debate moderators RIGGED it for the Dem. Go back to the Romney/Obama debate. The Dem shill debate moderator jumped into the debate, fact checking Romney in the moment, INCORRECTLY which threw Romney completely off his game. Within an hour of the debate it was determined the asshole Dem shill moderator was WRONG!

Nasty lying cheating Democrats, there's no lower form of life.

There are calls for Republicans to NEVER accept another network 'moderated' debate with Democrats again.
top-five-maga-excuses-for-trumps-debate-performance-even-v0-s5te5vml5rod1.jpeg

Anything to say about the ass kicking Harris got from people telling her she failed and TRUMP won the debate sock boy? Your little girl got destroyed and embarrassed herself again today. Seems you need the Kleenex. Again.
Yea, ok. Trump declares he won the debate even though anyone with a brain knows Harris mopped the debate floor woth his worthless ass, so Trump's MAGA asslickers like you fall in line & repeat his rant.

If Trump why won't his chickenshit ass debate Harris again? Why? Because he's a fucking coward, that's why.

Enjoy the lick.

Hey sock boy, try commenting on the actual proof of your sperm burping moron Harris actually saying she supports mandatory gun buy backs jackass. Watching you run away as people polled say TRUMP won the debate is fun. Harris got destroyed and embarrassed herself again today homo incel sock.
Trump won the debate in your MAGA head because he declared that he won even though anyone who watched it knows that Harris played him for the goddam fool that he is for 90 minutes. The only people who think that Trump won are his MAGA cult asslicker's like you. Keep sucking on the lies that Spanky The Subhuman Ape barfs out like he did for 90 minutes the other night, Trump humper.

Yea, ok. Trump declares he won the debate even though anyone with a brain knows Harris mopped the debate floor woth his worthless ass, so Trump's MAGA asslickers like you fall in line & repeat his rant.

If Trump why won't his chickenshit ass debate Harris again? Why? Because he's a fucking coward, that's why.

Enjoy the lick.
And you are a total idiot or worse, because if you ignore the actual 3.75 year's of Biden Harris wrecking the economy, wrecking our nation's security, endangering our children, and all because of their leftist progressive agenda, and because of their childish hatred of Trump, and it being based upon his New York personality, then you are fooling no one but yourself in this election cycle.

And you are a total idiot or worse, because if you ignore the actual 3.75 year's of Biden Harris wrecking the economy, wrecking our nation's security, endangering our children, and all because of their leftist progressive agenda, and because of their childish hatred of Trump, and it being based upon his New York personality, then you are fooling no one but yourself in this election cycle.
Think you'll ever get over Harris wiping the floor with Trump during that debate, silly boy?

Kleenex?

Forum List

Back