The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

Or you could have dropped your spectrum riding gotcha attempt and understood that given parental consent negates situation you are trying to equate this to.
As I said, your problem started when you added "FOR ANY REASON", instead of leaving it with a limited interpretation of situations. In short, you expanded the applicable situations far beyond what your limited mind could comprehend would apply.

As I said, your problem started when you added "FOR ANY REASON", instead of leaving it with a limited interpretation of situations. In short, you expanded the applicable situations far beyond what your limited mind could comprehend would apply.

I assumed you would know I was talking about bad things, not fucking trips to the Smithsonian.

Everyone hates a fucking literalist. There is a difference between trying to be clear, and being a smug jackass like you are doing.

I'm teaching you a lesson against expanding an argument beyond the original scope.

Not even Roe V Wade allowed abortion "FOR ANY REASON" after the first trimester.

Fuck off on that lesson teaching crap, you just get off on being a nitpicker.

NY law allows abortion at any time for the health of the mother as long as a single doctor agrees.

Without defining health, and without taking viability into account it may not be de jure "for any reason" but it sure can be "de facto" for any reason.

Fuck off on that lesson teaching crap, you just get off on being a nitpicker.

NY law allows abortion at any time for the health of the mother as long as a single doctor agrees.

Without defining health, and without taking viability into account it may not be de jure "for any reason" but it sure can be "de facto" for any reason.
And your as long as a single doctor agrees leaves out that doctor is subject to medical review by the state medical board, in addition to whatever body regulates the hospital or clinic he practices in.

"That would be one thing if, in fact, these were very risky procedures that led to high rates of mortality, but, in fact, it's just the opposite," she says. Abortion is very safe, she adds, pointing out that pregnancy leads to death 14 times more often than an abortion.

And your as long as a single doctor agrees leaves out that doctor is subject to medical review by the state medical board, in addition to whatever body regulates the hospital or clinic he practices in.

"That would be one thing if, in fact, these were very risky procedures that led to high rates of mortality, but, in fact, it's just the opposite," she says. Abortion is very safe, she adds, pointing out that pregnancy leads to death 14 times more often than an abortion.

In a State where they would back him or her up in anything but the most egregious circumstances? LOL.

So by that logic, abort all babies and end the human race in the interest of safety?

Also, are those all abortions or the late term, non life saving ones we are talking about? Now who is painting things with a broad, and probably bullshit brush?

So frigging what?? There is no viability ban in 9 states. Who cares about a ban on abortion procedures when there are numerous procedures to kill that baby that are not banned. And limited providers doesn't say NO providers.

With all due respect, you're not making a case for anything beyond your own ignorance.

Thanks for making my point. Abortions are completely legal in 9 states up to birth. You failed to bring any proof that there is a medical ethics problem for the abortionists, which I have told you is just your made up bull shit.

Bio mom doesn't realize she's pregnant, failed to address her pregnancy earlier and rids herself of a full term baby BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT THE BABY.

This is perfectly legal in 9 states and the ones responsible for killing these kids are democrats who lie repeatedly about this. Trump, though he spoke quite poorly in trying to make this point, was spot on right about this.

You need to inform yourself.
The entire thing surrounding their abortion fight, is them thinking that the issue is going to somehow make it's way around to taking their gains on other issues. That's the entire thing in a nutshell.. Now take that information and watch it all unfold just the way it is unfolding.

They couldn't give a shite about abortion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back