They're EATING the DOGS! (Presidential Debate REMIX)

If this were really true (sarcasm) you could see it as a good thing

Approximately 6.3 million companion animals enter U.S. animal shelters nationwide every year. · Each year, approximately 920,000 shelter animals are euthanized. Instead of euthanizing these animals they could be used as food to feed families who need the nourishment.

1726222368299.png

This is why the left is so pissed at Elon Musk......because he's showing videos on Twitter that proves this is happening. A few days ago that's all they were showing.

The rest of the media is trying to cover this up, but what do you think is going to happen when you pump 20,000 people who've been on the verge of starvation into your community?

Use your own brains for once.

Taking into consideration that I've been deployed to some of these countries......I know they're doing this. You take a family from Vietnam, or Haiti and put them in an American neighborhood, you'd better watch your pets because these folks think your pets would look good steaming on a bowl of rice.

This is why the left is so pissed at Elon Musk......because he's showing videos on Twitter that proves this is happening. A few days ago that's all they were showing.

The rest of the media is trying to cover this up, but what do you think is going to happen when you pump 20,000 people who've been on the verge of starvation into your community?

Use your own brains for once.

Taking into consideration that I've been deployed to some of these countries......I know they're doing this. You take a family from Vietnam, or Haiti and put them in an American neighborhood, you'd better watch your pets because these folks think your pets would look good steaming on a bowl of rice.
He lives in ShangriLa.....nothing impacts him, not food and gas prices, not the border, not commies taking over America....

Because that's what's going down in their own countries Muddy

Because it's all prog policies........

~S~

Forum List

Back