Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

look more personal insults,,

I'm so hurt,,
It’s not an insult, it’s an observation. You’re acting like a child. We’ve interacted before and I always thought you were pretty cool. But on this subject, you’re totally emotional to the point of arguing like a libtard. I’ve never excused the police behavior here, and only contended that Tyreek could’ve had a better outcome had he modified his attitude. I believe that to be true due to personal life experiences. You exaggerate that to the point of accusing me of being against free speech when nothing I’ve said is anti-free speech. Free speech does not mean you’re free of consequences, legal or not.

It’s not an insult, it’s an observation. You’re acting like a child. We’ve interacted before and I always thought you were pretty cool. But on this subject, you’re totally emotional to the point of arguing like a libtard. I’ve never excused the police behavior here, and only contended that Tyreek could’ve had a better outcome had he modified his attitude. I believe that to be true due to personal life experiences. You exaggerate that to the point of accusing me of being against free speech when nothing I’ve said is anti-free speech. Free speech does not mean you’re free of consequences, legal or not.
sounds more like youre the child having a tantrum,,

I lay out in detail using your words that show youre blaming the victim and defending the cops,,

the outcome that we are talking about is in no way justified by what tyreek said,,

so for you to imply that it does is blaming the victim,,

sounds more like youre the child having a tantrum,, I lay out in detail using your words that show youre blaming the victim and defending the cops,,the outcome that we are talking about is in no way justified by what tyreek said,,so for you to imply that it does is blaming the victim,,
Again, you’re putting a false interpretation on the words I’ve posted. Grow the fuck up.

Again, you’re putting a false interpretation on the words I’ve posted. Grow the fuck up.
I take you at your full words,,

what you should have said if youre a conservative is,,

nothing he did justifies the treatment he underwent,,

this is defending the victim and putting the blame where it belongs on the cops,,

your way puts the blame on the victim and defends the cops,,

I take you at your full words,,

what you should have said if youre a conservative is,,

nothing he did justifies the treatment he underwent,,

this is defending the victim and putting the blame where it belongs on the cops,,

your way puts the blame on the victim and defends the cops,,
Wrong again. You don’t do nuance well.

Wrong again. You don’t do nuance well.
maybe you dont speak clearly enough,,

nothing he did or said justified in any way what happened to him,,

he spoke in a low tone with a specific need and not in a rude way at the first encounter and only slightly higher in tone the second time,,

his words probably arent even 25 seconds long and he repeated the same thing 4 times,,

maybe you dont speak clearly enough,,
nothing he did or said justified in any way what happened to him,,
More like you don’t understand English. Quote me anywhere saying their actions were justified because of his speech. You fucking can’t because I fucking didn’t. Stop being a jackass.

More like you don’t understand English. Quote me anywhere saying their actions were justified because of his speech. You fucking can’t because I fucking didn’t. Stop being a jackass.
when you say his actions led to what happened to him,,

youre trying to play word games and it isnt going to work,,

Forum List

Back