Does The Left Really Think That We Really Care If Trump Is Considered A Convicted Felon?

Because the way that they keep bringing it up it's like they think that that's going to stop us from voting for him. That and he's broken nearly all of the ten commandments. It's like duh! What do you expect he's not Jesus. 🙄
Yes, we know you don't care.

You guys really aren't smart enough to understand the implications, so you just ignore it.

Because the way that they keep bringing it up it's like they think that that's going to stop us from voting for him. That and he's broken nearly all of the ten commandments. It's like duh! What do you expect he's not Jesus. 🙄

I wasn't aware that Trump had a sentence passed on him. A person can't be a "convicted felon" until they've been sentenced.

But even if he were one, that wouldn't change my vote one way or the other.

It just means that Trump is subject to the law like the rest of us. He’s not one of the elite establishment politicians who can openly get away with murder.
Why don't you leak some secret info to the Russians and see how long you can walk around as a free person.

Okay so do tell what should happen to Cheatle or Joe Biden and Kamala Harris that allowed attempted murder of an ex-president

Allowed the attempted murder. Lol

Hard core gas lighting there.

Regardless. Biden is president. He is immune. Remember?

and caused many soldiers in Afghanistan to lose their lives?
That was mostly Trump (some Biden) but he was working in the capacity of president so not much we can do.

It was just bad policy.

I wasn't aware that Trump had a sentence passed on him. A person can't be a "convicted felon" until they've been sentenced.

But even if he were one, that wouldn't change my vote one way or the other.
Conviction and sentencing are two different things.

Does The Left Really Think That We Really Care If Trump Is Considered A Convicted Felon?​

Because the way that they keep bringing it up it's like they think that that's going to stop us from voting for him.

They want you bringing it up.
Thanks for bringing it up.
If Trump is going to be a felon, let him pull out a Thompsons machine gun on stage and gun down Kammy during the debate.
Not only wouldn't I care, I'd want to vote for him maybe more!
The Left are only proving yet again that all these court cases were nothing but a political ploy hoping to keep Trump out of office.

An excellent point.

Regardless. Biden is president. He is immune. Remember?

For now, but what if Trump murdered him in cold blood if and when he becomes president again. I'm not saying that he should, but hypothetically speaking what would you say about that?

So republicans do not care if Trump is a convicted criminal.

Well with this comment at least one republican shows his colors.

Crimes pay

Now I wonder about the rest of them

The party of law and order, well it is clear that republicans under trump will do or say anything to win. Lie, cheat, or steal.

The party of anything goes as ling as it floats.

So republicans do not care if Trump is a convicted criminal.

Well with this comment at least one republican shows his colors.

Crimes pay

Now I wonder about the rest of them

The party of law and order, well it is clear that republicans under trump will do or say anything to win. Lie, cheat, or steal.

The party of anything goes as ling as it floats.

Again I used the word felon loosely because I don't believe that he actually is one even if he's called that.

It is not what is believed, it what has been decided in a court. Choosing to not believe is just an excuse to do what one wants to do in the first place. They just need a reason or excuse to do it.

But why not just do it because one wants to. No need to embellish or justify

Trump claims haitians are eating dogs

He has no proof other than stating an opinion

He wants to be head of state yet he offers opinion based on no factual observation only on what someone told him

Why don't you leak some secret info to the Russians and see how long you can walk around as a free person.

el midgetron seems to be saying that trump has not received sufficient "due process. "​

he forgets that the "elite establishment" , is not taking trump to the gravel pit, merely pulling on his leash.

Forum List

Back