Harris / Trump Election Polls

Harris didn't say oen thing that was true:

Maybe Trump confused the cat with the ducks in the park:

HARRIS CLAIM: 16 Nobel laureates say Trump's plan would increase inflation and land us in a recession

FACT-CHECK: Mostly true
HARRIS CLAIM: Trump wants a "20% tax on everyday goods" that would cost families "about $4,000 more a year."

FACT-CHECK: True

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump said, "We have inflation like very few people have ever seen before. Probably the worst in our nation's history."

FACT-CHECK: False

HARRIS CLAIM: Harris said, "Trump left us the worst unemployment since the Great Depression."
HARRIS CLAIM: Trump "killed" bill that would have secured border

TRUMP CLAIM: Haitian migrants eating pets in Ohio

Fact Check: False
HARRIS CLAIM: Trump 'intends on implementing' Project 2025

FACT-CHECK: TRUE
HARRIS CLAIM: Harris said, 'If Donald Trump were to be reelected, he will sign a national abortion ban.'
TRUMP CLAIM:
Trump said, 'I'd like to give you 10,000 National Guard soldiers. They rejected me. Nancy [Pelosi] rejected me.'

HARRIS CLAIM: If elected, Trump would be immune from criminal prosecution

FACT-CHECK: Partly true

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump said he ended the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, and 'Biden put it back on day one.'

FACT-CHECK: Mostly false

HARRIS CLAIM: Trump's deal with the Taliban is to blame for the chaotic withdrawal in Afghanistan.

TRUMP CLAIM: Harris and Walz support abortion 'in the seventh month, the eighth month, the ninth month… And probably after birth.'

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump said he lost the 2020 election on a 'technicality' because judges determined he lacked standing in election lawsuits.

TRUMP CLAIM: The Biden administration left $85 billion worth of 'brand new beautiful military equipment behind' in Afghanistan that was seized by the Taliban.

HARRIS CLAIM: Harris said of the Central Park 5, 'Trump took out a full-page ad calling for their execution'

HARRIS CLAIM: Trump exchanged love letters with Kim Jong Un

HARRIS CLAIM: Biden-Harris made historic investments in clean energy

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump suggested he 'probably took a bullet to the head' because of Harris.

But funny that now he's crying after his supporters threatened Georgia poll workers. Now he gets it.

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump said, 'Iran was broke under Donald Trump. Now Iran has $300 billion because they took off all the sanctions that I had.'

FACT-CHECK: Mostly false

HARRIS CLAIM: Harris said, 'The former president said climate change is a hoax'

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump claims Europe giving billions less to Ukraine than the U.S.

I posted this yesterday

HILLARY! 2016!!! 98 % CHANGE OF WINNING!! ALL THE POLLS LIE!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2018 - All the polls point to Republicans getting their asses kicked in the midterms. They lose 41 House seats, seven governorships, and a bunch of state legislative majorities just like the polls said.

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2020 - All the polls point to Donald Trump getting clobbered in his reelection bid. Trump loses, Biden wins, just as the polls said

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2022 - SCOTUS rules in favor in Dobbs. Republican lead in the polls crashes in the proceeding months. Trump's swing state nominees are trailing in all polls. Red wave becomes red trickle. Almost all of Trump's swing state endorsements lose.

All like the polls said would happen.

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2024 - Biden drops out of the race. Harris has instant momentum. Closes all the polls with the Trump and now leads in most. Democrat voter enthusiasm is the highest it's been since Obama

BUT BUT BUT!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

OIP.LKiQgweHrvGJN0NABEobWQAAAA
In other words, despite your hysteria, you actually agree with me that polling means diddly dick.

And yet you created an entire thread for it.

🤪

I agree. Get ready for the pro choice blue wave no poll told us was coming.
You continue making the mistake of believing that the abortion “issue” makes any difference anymore.

It is why kamalalala lied about what Trump would do. But only you low information voters fall for that crap.

I'm telling you all that this is the first general election since Trump banned abortion. And Taylor Swift just endorsed Trump. Boy I wish I could take bet$.
That is an interesting wild card. Trump typically underperforms in polls. But thus far those PESKY CAT WOMEN WHO REFUSE TO OBEY GOD'S WILL AND GIVE BIRTH may not disclose their sins before GOD when they answer polls.

Forum List

Back