'Eat Less Kittens' billboards are popping up in the Phoenix area

Last year Aiden Clark, an 11-year-old boy from Springfield, Ohio, was killed by Haitian illegal alien, Hermanio Joseph. Clark was on his way to his first day of school when his bus was struck by Joseph’s minivan, causing the bus to flip over and the young boy to be ejected from the vehicle.

Joseph, 35, had only been living in the country for a year and was driving without a U.S. driver’s license when he crashed into the bus filled with children, killing Aiden Clark.

According to the author, in Haiti, the practice of eating cat meat persists for several reasons deeply rooted in the country’s cultural norms.

• There are no laws designed to prevent people from eating cats.
  • Most Haitians do not have a human-like relationship with their pets.
  • Some see cats just like pork, beef, and chicken. So there is no discrimination.
  • There is no preferential treatment. Meat is meat–whether it is from cats or any other large animals.
Curious about the taste of cat meat? The author claimed that it tastes surprisingly like chicken.

Amazing watching Republicans embrace alternate reality when they have to defend the bizarre statements of their leader

Trump can’t admit he lost so creates a story that the election was stolen. His followers quickly spread stolen election claims.

Trump believes some crazy internet rumor about migrants eating pets and spreads it before tens of millions of viewers.
His followers quickly embrace the lie that migrants really are eating cats and dogs and that there is a big coverup
What else can they do? Admit that Trump has lost his fucking mind?

'They're eating the pets" may cost Trump the election.
That pollster??? Frank Luntz thinks so. He didn't offer any numbers from the research/polling he does but that's what he said. There is no doubt that the debate hurt Trump but the Drudge Report opened with a two word headline "The End" and I think that's over the top

That pollster??? Frank Luntz thinks so. He didn't offer any numbers from the research/polling he does but that's what he said. There is no doubt that the debate hurt Trump but the Drudge Report opened with a two word headline "The End" and I think that's over the top
It depends. Duckass lost an election by getting in a tank with a goofy hat. Will "cats" have legs?
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/UnEAAOSwwbVh0407/s-l400.jpg

Last edited:
Last year Aiden Clark, an 11-year-old boy from Springfield, Ohio, was killed by Haitian illegal alien, Hermanio Joseph. Clark was on his way to his first day of school when his bus was struck by Joseph’s minivan, causing the bus to flip over and the young boy to be ejected from the vehicle.

Joseph, 35, had only been living in the country for a year and was driving without a U.S. driver’s license when he crashed into the bus filled with children, killing Aiden Clark.
And yesterday, his father asked you fucking ghouls to stop politicizing his death.

It depends. Duckass lost an election by getting in a tank with a goofy hat. Will "cats" have legs?
No telling. Cons are used to Trump avoiding accountability for his fuck ups. They think it's just another one of those things that blow over in a week and people forget about it. It just gets lost in his carpet bombing the nation with endless bullshit.

No telling. Cons are used to Trump avoiding accountability for his fuck ups. They think it's just another one of those things that blow over in a week and people forget about it. It just gets lost in his carpet bombing the nation with endless bullshit.
Yeah, but both campaigns are down to looking at maybe 5% of the potential voters in each battleground state, and trying to "match" with them. Are there many women votes up for grabs by appealing to persuasion? Supposedly, both campaigns have internal polls that give them clues. Harris/Walz are obviously looking for ways to troll Trump with sarcasm.

And yesterday, his father asked you fucking ghouls to stop politicizing his death.
If we can't blame immigrants - I know they say they are only talking about illegals but that's a lie - then who the heck can we blame for our declining empire? It is declining, Trump is right about that. I doubt that poor people who have no lobby in Washington/no power have the ability to do that. Trumpy scares the elderly with hordes of illegals raping their way across America, eating the dogs and what not, but rational people don't buy his shit. The Trumpers they have to buy it or they get thrown out of the MAGA club that has become their world. They don't wanna go back to their pre MAGA life, lonely and alienated and hated by their own families for being fucking assholes.

If we can't blame immigrants - I know they say they are only talking about illegals but that's a lie - then who the heck can we blame for our declining empire? It is declining, Trump is right about that. I doubt that poor people who have no lobby in Washington/no power have the ability to do that. Trumpy scares the elderly with hordes of illegals raping their way across America, eating the dogs and what not, but rational people don't buy his shit. The Trumpers they have to buy it or they get thrown out of the MAGA club that has become their world. They don't wanna go back to their pre MAGA life, lonely and alienated and hated by their own families for being fucking assholes.
I tend to follow a simple rule - if you're looking for the bad guy, follow the money. Who got rich while most of America went down the crapper? Corporations by the looks of the DOW, the already super wealthy made out like bandits thanks to tax cuts from Republicans.

LOL....I've not seen that in years! :laughing0301:

You know this whole "cat/pet eating" thing could sink the dems all by itself.

No sir, Trump would not let anyone into the country who would eat your cat!
Yeah, guy, a racist false claim isn't going to help Trump.

It just made him look like a fool. People were literally laughing at him when he said it.

What else can they do? Admit that Trump has lost his fucking mind?

It is getting scary with Trump

Biden slowly slipped away
Trump keeps revealing the bizarre workings of his brain and lacks the filter to not reveal the things he keeps thinking

Windmills cause cancer
Electric Boats sink because the batteries weigh too much
You can get electrocuted from a boat battery
Migrants steal pets and eat cats and dogs
Democrats abort babies after they are born

Forum List

Back