'Eat Less Kittens' billboards are popping up in the Phoenix area

Ahhh... Did we hurt your feelings...

Hey Everyone, TNHarvey is a bit sensitive today, so everyone take it easy on him....

And remember a puppy is not just for Christmas, they last 3 months in the freezer.
No one cares about your lame attempt at humor, foreigner.

They don't even eat cats and dogs in Haiti but goat meat is another story.

I don't the truth is what Trump was looking for when he was getting the shit kicked out him verbally...

What is funny, is watching the MAGA trying to turn themselves into pretzels to defend this... This is desperate times for them... The cult demands it, if you admit that Trump made a fool of himself would question what other things he was wrong or lied about...

That is a very slippery slope.

No one cares about your lame attempt at humor, foreigner.
Bad day?

Having to defend the Trump making a fool of himself again...

Look behind you and you can see any bit of integrity you had left behind...

I know what you are thinking, if you can get to November and win this will all end... Trump will suddenly sprout a new brain and will be smart...

My... This is inconvenient...

Dude,

That is heavily edited Tic Tok... Are you fucking serious...

Show us the police report...

There was a cat killed and eaten in August but it was by an American Citizen.

"
In August, a 27-year-old Canton, Ohio resident, Allexis Telia Ferrell, was arrested for allegedly killing a cat and eating it, according to a copy of the police report, police body camera videos and recordings of the 911 calls shared with the Miami Herald by the Canton Police Department. The 911 calls raised questions if she was suffering from drug or mental health problems.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article292298034.html#storylink=cpy"

This is not in Springfield but two hour drive away.

Springfield Police Division (SPD) told AFP the allegations are baseless.

Dude,

That is heavily edited Tic Tok... Are you fucking serious...

Show us the police report...

There was a cat killed and eaten in August but it was by an American Citizen.

"
In August, a 27-year-old Canton, Ohio resident, Allexis Telia Ferrell, was arrested for allegedly killing a cat and eating it, according to a copy of the police report, police body camera videos and recordings of the 911 calls shared with the Miami Herald by the Canton Police Department. The 911 calls raised questions if she was suffering from drug or mental health problems.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article292298034.html#storylink=cpy"

This is not in Springfield but two hour drive away.

Springfield Police Division (SPD) told AFP the allegations are baseless.
Heavily edited..? Lol! As if the MSM your ilk guzzle down isnt... Get real...

Besides... It's not TikTok. It's Twitter. Your most trusted sounding board just a couple years ago.

Killing the nasty Canadian Geese that nobody else will.

th

I have to draw the line at kittens though.

Dems are skeered that Trump will pick-up some of the single cat-lady vote, thus the angst over the billboard. ;)

We need less geese where I live, they have few, if any, predators and have taken over riverfront parks and other open spaces near there. They are not hurting anything, but neither would we miss a few of them being barbecued.

We need less geese where I live, they have few, if any, predators and have taken over riverfront parks and other open spaces near there. They are not hurting anything, but neither would we miss a few of them being barbecued.
I hate Canadian Geese.

Part of my river property looks like a sandy beach, no bank, just a gradual decline into the water about 75 yards wide.

Years ago the fuckin' geese made it so you could not go down there due to their droppings. Shit everywhere and the smell was awful in the Summer.

I called the game warden and got permission to "mitigate" the problem.....With prejudice.

The geese remember where they are decimated, and I seldom see where they came back.

I have a couple of guys that I allow to go there and waterfowl hunt so the geese won't forget. ;)

Heavily edited..? Lol! As if the MSM your ilk guzzle down isnt... Get real...

Besides... It's not TikTok. It's Twitter. Your most trusted sounding board just a couple years ago.
Seriously...

You have no fucking Police Report....

Now run along and get some actual evidence that the person is an immigrant..

I have to draw the line at kittens though.

Dems are skeered that Trump will pick-up some of the single cat-lady vote, thus the angst over the billboard. ;)
Careful, the cat ladies will take up residence around those billboards.

I hate Canadian Geese.

Part of my river property looks like a sandy beach, no bank, just a gradual decline into the water about 75 yards wide.

Years ago the fuckin' geese made it so you could not go down there due to their droppings. Shit everywhere and the smell was awful in the Summer.

I called the game warden and got permission to "mitigate" the problem.....With prejudice.

The geese remember where they are decimated, and I seldom see where they came back.

I have a couple of guys that I allow to go there and waterfowl hunt so the geese won't forget. ;)
I worked with a big time goose hunter, he often complained that the geese no longer came as far south as they once did, warmer winters meant they don't have to. "Stale" geese, or those who are residents of the area, probably recognize the decoys on the water and out in the fields by now, and they never come back to where hunters gather.

There was some guy who would strip the down off your kill for free, he would bag it up and sell it to someone. Has a machine that does it.

I worked with a big time goose hunter, he often complained that the geese no longer came as far south as they once did, warmer winters meant they don't have to. "Stale" geese, or those who are residents of the area, probably recognize the decoys on the water and out in the fields by now, and they never come back to where hunters gather.

There was some guy who would strip the down off your kill for free, he would bag it up and sell it to someone. Has a machine that does it.
Yeah, it's a drum with rubber fingers on it attached to a vacuum system.

You can get a DIY kit and make the feathers fly!

Forum List

Back