I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

I have condemned the pro Trump effort to violently take over the government. I have condemned the BLM riots.

The George Floyd riots were far more destructive. They should have been crushed by coalitions of police men, military men, and deputized gun owners.
Yet you and your diseased far Left vermin went ahead and cheered them on anyways. Tell that to those murdered, tell that to the many hundreds of business owners that lost everything in the riots.

Trump's intention was to delay and muck up the vote certification long enough to give his inbred mutant attorneys enough time to figure out their next strategy for stealing the election.
It was a classic coup attempt that, thanks in part to Pence, failed.
So Pence served as a "guardrail" in this example.
This is why convicted felon Trump cannit, under any circumstances, win this election. This next time around the guardrails would be gone.
/—-/ That’s just your TDS talking.

You will not understand the concept but lets check this out.

"P01135809" -----> Felon...34 times
Hollywood access tapes
No regret or apology from "P01135809" about the The Central Park 5
Convicted Sexual offender.
Just a start!

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:

/—-/ Trump never asked Pence to count anything you dope. He said the VP should send the ballots back to the individual state legislatures to verify. RINO Pence refused to do it.

Pence couldn't. The Constitution says the VP's role is to "open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted."

Nothing in there says the VP can unilaterally send the certificates back to the states. Just open them and count them.

Forum List

Back