If Trump Is A Real Convicted Felon,...

Do you have any names?

A law that no one sensibly expected that Trump would even know about that had long expired that was only resurrected to get Trump by speciously attaching it to a felony which did not apply using rules that no one has ever used before?
But it was not an obscure law...

It simply says a Business can not lie on their business records and if they do it is a misdemeanor crime. THAT is basic, business, common knowledge and not some obscure or complicated law that one can not understand...

And then it says, if you do lie on your business records, and the business did so to cover up another crime, or as part of committing another crime, for any other misdemeanor or felonious crime, then the business records falsification charge gets upped to a felony charge.

I would not recommend anything in New York. Not even living or visiting there. I've been there and I've known people living in the state who called it Cuomostan. It was nearly impossible to get a carry permit there even if you were the Mahatma.
Now, your talking. I have never been there, and do not plan to visit. My son, on the other hand is planning to fly there for sightseeing, in early fall. I wish him luck.

But it was not an obscure law...it is a misdemeanor crime.

But the APPLICATION of the case against Trump WAS obscure and unique! That is why it ruffled the business community. And it WAS a misdemeanor, one that had long expired. Never before was such a thing twisted around to be a felony in order to make it prosecutable again.

Nor was it a lie for the accountant to record legal payments back to his attorney as legal expenses. It is a matter of semantics. I know, I've been a business owner.

Nor did the law apply if Trump did it for any other reason which was never tested, nor was it shown that he did it for, or expected, it to help his reelection.

Then to add further, the jury was instructed that they could all individually pick from a litany of reasons to find him guilty on even if they all disagreed.

Justice died that day, the case was a sham engineered that no matter what, Trump would be found guilty., that he could not be found innocent.

• and he is not convicted until his sentencing
  • The narrative that Trump is a convicted felon is laughable.....
Clue for the clueless: The verdict signals a conviction. And once convicted one is a 'convict'.
Duh!

ps....'narratives'...Do Not....convict criminal defendants. Juries do. Judges do.
Duh x2!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what were the 34 felony counts again?
The cluefull know what they are (the indictment and jury verdict are helpful).
The clueless can go to Google.
Trust me, poster 'Normous', you can get your clues there.
Good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The police arrest criminals only to see leftist prosecutors and judges set them free.
Which, we can suppose, that after the police arrested Don Trump, and the courts tried and convicted him, well then, 'leftist prosecutors and judges' will set him free?

If that is the case as you allege, ECB, what are you snowflakin' about?

But the APPLICATION of the case against Trump WAS obscure and unique! That is why it ruffled the business community. And it WAS a misdemeanor, one that had long expired. Never before was such a thing twisted around to be a felony in order to make it prosecutable again.

Nor was it a lie for the accountant to record legal payments back to his attorney as legal expenses. It is a matter of semantics. I know, I've been a business owner.

Nor did the law apply if Trump did it for any other reason which was never tested, nor was it shown that he did it for, or expected, it to help his reelection.

Then to add further, the jury was instructed that they could all individually pick from a litany of reasons to find him guilty on even if they all disagreed.

Justice died that day, the case was a sham engineered that no matter what, Trump would be found guilty., that he could not be found innocent.
The trial did prove those things....a lot of time was spent on it, with a lot of witnesses, of which the jury heard and determined to be factual.... Daniels was paid off for her silence about sleeping with Trump because of his election run, and he could not deal with another sexual scandal on top of the Access Hollywood scandal that had just broken in the news.

The trial and documents and hand written notes by Alan Weisselberg and another accountant, shows 100% that the business records were intentionally falsified to pay Cohen back for the hush money he illegally paid Stormy Daniels to silence her during the election period for Donald Trump. The Cohen payment broke campaign finance law limits, which he was later convicted for....

Turning the falsifying business records misdemeanor charge in to a felony if another crime was committed with the falsification, or for hiding another crime, becomes a felony crime.... In Trump's case, the falsifying business records were always to hide Cohen's illegal campaign finance payment for Stormy's silence... so they never were misdemeanor charges, they were always going to be felonies.

Forum List

Back