"Whoever heard of that?" GOP Nominee And Convicted Felon Mr. Trump Brags About Poll Numbers Going Up After Committing A Crime

In a series of polls

and people like you can't turn the weird shit around onto others. One needs only go back and look at your WEIRD threads and posts.
I am not sure what you are trying to show here, which is weird.

"Whoever heard of that?" GOP Nominee And Convicted Felon Mr. Trump Brags About Poll Numbers Going Up After Committing A Crime

He said it. He's playing his game again. It looks like he's prepping his base to run with "interfering in a presidential election is not a crime," just as they've been primed to claim -- even though Mr. Trump has been adjudicated to be a sexual predator, and been convicted of felonies by a jury of his peers -- that he is not and was not. It's like an alternate universe, where up is down, left is right, and 1984 is here and everything is great.

Donald Trump on Sunday tried to defend himself from the criminal charges he’s facing in the election interference case ― but experts say it sounded more like a confession.

Trump on Fox News bragged that his poll numbers go up every time he’s indicted.

Whoever heard (linked source), you get indicted for interfering with a presidential election, where you have every right to do it, you get indicted, and your poll numbers go up,” he said.

'Are You Seriously This Stupid?': Legal Minds Nail Trump After Fox News 'Confession'​

The cult applauds the Convicted Felon, sexual predator/rapist Mr. Trump, when he Brags About Poll Numbers Going Up After Committing A Crime

The cult applauds the Convicted Felon, sexual predator/rapist Mr. Trump, when he Brags About Poll Numbers Going Up After Committing A Crime
The Cultush Trump leg humpers contine with their "rapist" slogan as their emotional meltdowns intensify.

It appears you're jealous Biden never invited you for a warm shower together.

No I don't.

Why are you making up lies about me?

Just to cover for your inability to move through the 5 stages of grief?

This is part of your problem and how you internalize your false beliefs.

Please get the help you need.
Because you still suffer from TDS I know you think he didn't won legitimately in 2016.... stop lying...

Because you still suffer from TDS I know you think he didn't won legitimately in 2016.... stop lying...
I never stated that.

Are you ok?

Did you already waste a bunch of time trying to search my post history but came up short so now you double down?

Forum List

Back