Zone1 Mary's sinlessness

The name of the Church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. What is the name of your Church?

Church.

Your church is the charlatan church.

All Christians are catholic or no Christians. But this is a little difficult to explain.

Jesus said do all things in his name.

Did he?

You can’t even do something as simple as that.

I never do anything in the name of Christ. I am able to be wrong. It's your "problem" to find out what's right and wrong from this what I say and do. I do what I do in my name and I take the full responsibility for every single of my deeds. I am only lost without the help of god - that's all. And to be honest: Compared with god I'm not very clever. It's always good to trust in god if an important decision has to be done.

Last edited:
Church.

All Christians are catholic or no Christians. But this is a little difficult to explain.

Did he?

I never do anything in the name of Christ. I am able to be wrong. It's your "problem" to find out what's right and wrong from this what I say and do. I do what I do in my name and I take the full responsibility for every single of my deeds. I am only lost without the help of god - that's all. And to be honest: Compared with god I'm not very clever. It's always good to trust in god if an important decision has to be done.
Colossians 3:17 and John 14:13-17. Read them.

John 14:13-17

Where said Jesus here "do all things in my name"? What for heavens sake do you understand when you read? To say "I do all things in the name of Christ" is extremely arrogant. What about the idea to visit for 4 years a Catholic church service once a week? Perhaps you are able to learn more humbleness in this way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back