Zone1 This is Probably Biggest Difference of all Between Catholic and Protestant Bibles

When you encounter Catholics and tell them their Church isn't TRUE, you can't expect an enthusiastic reception.

And even if I knew what you know, it wouldn't change my mind. The acts of sinful men, even the Pope, can't change that the Catholic Church is the true church.
You don't get it. There is the TRUE Catholic Church, living on in the Sedevacantist communities and there is the FALSE church in the Vatican. Do you really think the coming anti-Christ will not need that building to take over? There are sincere Catholics in the novus ordo sect but many churches have been taken over by non-Catholic and anti-Catholic groups.

Again, I am the only one here who knows about the events of the last 60 years in the Church. But I think it is important for all Catholics to know this.. that Pius XII ws likely murdered so evil-doers could take over a Church they'd been plotting to take over for centuries..

If that doesn't interest Catholics...

?

No...I was spot on, and you had no better response.
And now you lie. Stop defending the indefensible. You'll feel better.

You don't get it. There is the TRUE Catholic Church, living on in the Sedevacantist communities and there is the FALSE church in the Vatican. Do you really think the coming anti-Christ will not need that building to take over? There are sincere Catholics in the novus ordo sect but many churches have been taken over by non-Catholic and anti-Catholic groups.

Again, I am the only one here who knows about the events of the last 60 years in the Church. But I think it is important for all Catholics to know this.. that Pius XII ws likely murdered so evil-doers could take over a Church they'd been plotting to take over for centuries..

If that doesn't interest Catholics...

?

Put away the tinfoil hat-Pius XII was 82, in poor health (for years), had a stroke, and then pneumonia.

Forum List

Back