Increasing public unrest in Israel

We aren’t the same. I oppose all war and terrorism. You don’t. In fact, you support terrorism as long as the Zionist apartheid regime commits it.

Fuvking psychopath!
Well, then if that’s the case, it would seem like you would denounce HAMAS with the same regularity that you do Israel. I haven’t seen you berating HAMAS supporters as “psychopaths”.

Something tells me you aren’t being completely honest.

Well, then if that’s the case, it would seem like you would denounce HAMAS with the same regularity that you do Israel. I haven’t seen you berating HAMAS supporters as “psychopaths”.

I’m certain you’d support this and see absolutely nothing wrong with executing prisoners, as long as they’re Arabs. Terrorist!

Ben-Gvir calls for executing Palestinian prisoners​

Far-right Israeli National Security Minister and member of Benjamin Netanyahu's government, Itamar Ben-Gvir, has said he wants to kill Palestinian prisoners by 'shooting them in the head'.​

Ben-Gvir calls for executing Palestinian prisoners

The following will brighten your day…

Indeed, the Israelis continued to generate an avalanche of gripping content for those videos. Mobs of Israeli activists regularly blocked the passage of food-trucks, and within a few weeks, senior UN officials declared that more than a million Gazans were on the verge of a deadly famine. When the desperate, starving Gazans swarmed one of those few food delivery convoys allowed through, the Israeli military shot and killed more than 100 of them in the “Flour Massacre” and this was later repeated. All these horrific scenes of death and deliberate starvation were broadcast worldwide on social media, with some of the worst examples coming from the accounts of gleeful Israeli soldiers, such as their video of the corpse of a Palestinian child being eaten by a starving dog. Another image showed the remains of a bound Palestinian prisoner who had been crushed flat while still alive by an Israeli tank. According to a European human rights organization, the Israelis had regularly used bulldozers to bury alive large numbers of Palestinians. UN officials reported finding mass gravesnear several hospitals, with the victims found bound and stripped, shot execution-style. As Internet provocateur Andrew Anglin has pointed out, the behavior of the Israeli Jews does not seem merely evil but “cartoonishly evil,” with all their blatant crimes seeming to be based upon the script of some over-the-top propaganda-film but instead actually taking place in real life.

I’m certain you’d support this and see absolutely nothing wrong with executing prisoners, as long as they’re Arabs. Terrorist!
Shut your faggy mouth. I have nothing but love for “Arabs”. Your dishonest ass knows my issue is with Islamic terrorists.

I’ll wash the feet of an “Arab” Christian.

This is who you bend over like a bitch for -

The following will brighten your day…

Indeed, the Israelis continued to generate an avalanche of gripping content for those videos. Mobs of Israeli activists regularly blocked the passage of food-trucks, and within a few weeks, senior UN officials declared that more than a million Gazans were on the verge of a deadly famine. When the desperate, starving Gazans swarmed one of those few food delivery convoys allowed through, the Israeli military shot and killed more than 100 of them in the “Flour Massacre” and this was later repeated. All these horrific scenes of death and deliberate starvation were broadcast worldwide on social media, with some of the worst examples coming from the accounts of gleeful Israeli soldiers, such as their video of the corpse of a Palestinian child being eaten by a starving dog. Another image showed the remains of a bound Palestinian prisoner who had been crushed flat while still alive by an Israeli tank. According to a European human rights organization, the Israelis had regularly used bulldozers to bury alive large numbers of Palestinians. UN officials reported finding mass gravesnear several hospitals, with the victims found bound and stripped, shot execution-style. As Internet provocateur Andrew Anglin has pointed out, the behavior of the Israeli Jews does not seem merely evil but “cartoonishly evil,” with all their blatant crimes seeming to be based upon the script of some over-the-top propaganda-film but instead actually taking place in real life.
Why would I even bother reading a huge block of copy and pasted test you don’t even provide a citation for?

It’s apparently fromWikipeadia. But as soon as I have to attempt to do your due diligence, I lose interest.

I’ll tell you right now, if my neighbors fired rockets at me, fuck them.

Do you support the muslims who murder homosexuals? Or do you support the homosexuals who defend Islam?

It’s parody level, is this homo for real?

Forum List

Back