The newest rumor is Loomer is pregnant with Trump's child. In some pictures and videos, she does appear to be.

Fuck you, man. Don't try to pull that bullshit on me, ok? I'm an old man and I've seen shit you never will. I'm not stupid and gullible, and I don't new any fucking news organization to interpret for me what's happening in this world. So let me tell you, I support Russia as little as I support Ukraine. They are both two of the most corrupt counties in Eastern Europe, the only difference being Russia is not a money tree for the current piece of shit administration residing in Washington DC.
GNUkf3PWwAAtKSH.jpg

Trump’s campaign has had to come out and say they are banning Laura Loomer from going anywhere near Trump. so, is She pregnant ? if so who did it ? I think she is a very fuckable , i can not blame Trump (if it was him) for it

GXdmKcqWMAAJLe3

lol, so, no evidence, she appears pregnant so, it must be trumps?

See, this is how rumors get started, rumors that left wing media and pundits will pick up on and run with, and then in the news cycles it will be “Trump affair allegations! Loomer pregnant with trumps child?”

Kind of like the Russian prostitute pissing on a bed. Someone started that rumor and suddenly it became the truth in left wing circles.

The little thing between your legs is known as a Schlappschwanz.

Well maybe that's the problem with your love life. What kind of a man is going to hang around with you if you insult his wanker?

Was that your penis envy talking?

Well maybe that's the problem with your love life. What kind of a man is going to hang around with you if you insult his wanker?

Was that your penis envy talking?
What makes you think my love life is a problem, Schlappschwanz?

What makes you think my love life is a problem, Schlappschwanz?

It's pretty obvious. Most sane men tend to gravitate away from women who think insults are a form of foreplay.

My idea of a good relationship is not one that plays out like a version of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf."

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
Trump’s campaign has had to come out and say they are banning Laura Loomer from going anywhere near Trump. so, is She pregnant ? if so who did it ? I think she is a very fuckable , i can not blame Trump (if it was him) for it

GXdmKcqWMAAJLe3

Note: you never see a picture of her and Doug Emhoff together. Just saying ....

Forum List

Back