Wildlife officials in Ohio have revealed that a picture of a man holding two geese was actually taken after road kill LOL ya sure

And, there you have it.

People just don't care until it comes to their neighborhood.

Migrants sent to Martha’s Vineyard have been voluntarily taken to ...

"Voluntarily taken".

:laugh:
Martha's Vinyard housed them and fed them. Then they arranged for l9ng term housing for them. Lol, if the Haitians can actually kill as well as your idiotic story says they can [ they can't], then cart them up to me I have some jobs for them if they are here legal. Dumb asses that have never killed anything telling me stories about killing. I kill for a living and ya give me alot to laugh about.

They would lie about anything to protect an agenda.

But let's say that really is roadkill, do we want a society where illegal Haitians go up and carry off roadkill to eat? That still doesn't change the fact we have illegals here that are savages eating roadkill. What kind of society is that for America? Isn't that writing on the wall for were going down the toilet?

Martha's Vinyard housed them and fed them. Then they arranged for l9ng term housing for them. Lol, if the Haitians can actually kill as well as your idiotic story says they can [ they can't], then cart them up to me I have some jobs for them if they are here legal. Dumb asses that have never killed anything telling me stories about killing. I kill for a living and ya give me alot to laugh about.

Less than 48 hours. :eusa_whistle:

You ought to stick to bow hunting, it seems you know nothing about rifles, illegal immigration, or current events.

Less than 48 hours. :eusa_whistle:

You ought to stick to bow hunting, it seems you know nothing about rifles, illegal immigration, or current events.

Lol so ya think you are going to run around Springfield with a rifle killing cats? Ya think I use a bow to kill water fowl? Guess what rifle hunting for deer is now legal in areas of Ohio. Lol, guess how I get permission to hunt over half the property I hunt. The in to get new property to hunt is to go to chicken and Turkey farms and hunt coyote. Lol, guess what I use to hunt coyote. What Trump and his damn idiot political consultants need to do is actually go to Trump country and find a long haired country boy that knows about killing and you can avoid looking like an idiot.
You are right about one thing though my favorite way to kill is by bow.

Martha's Vineyard fed them, then a criminal alien raped a child. Illegal migrant convicted of violent assault on Martha’s Vineyard got released then allegedly raped a child — despite ICE requesting 3 times to detain him

What does that have to do with Haitians carrying dead geese down the road?

What did your rant about Democratic Party Policies have to do with carrying dead geese down the road? The geese in the story had been killed by a car. You ignored that part.

Forum List

Back