Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

Damn this dude is all over the map about every fucking cause you can think of . He also seems to think that people give a shit about his stupid ass ideas . He also acts like a dramatic woman.

So maybe he's just the sort of go-getter the CIA needed for a presidential assassination attempt.

Apparently, he had a Ted Kaczynski shed building service.

OtKHoyS.png

Doesn't know what a single one of those goobers knows what a level and a plumb bob is. :laughing0301:

Apparently this guy's fantasy was to shoot it out but he chickened out when push came to shove after he was stopped. Apparently he had backpacks with ceramic tiles that are used in bulletproof vests.

I would not doubt that one reason behind these assassination attempts are extremists who seek to start internal conflict. There are just too many people waiting for that spark that will light the flame of conflict.

Fuck you. My life is just as important as Trumps. So you answer MY question because thanks to Trump, my life is in danger.

Do you feeL that trumps statements endangering the lives of all black people are OK? Is this how you really want America to be?
Very disrespectful.

"The suspect in today’s assassination attempt on Donald Trump is Ryan Wesley Routh. In a 2022 interview with Newsweek Romania, Routh was candid about his pro-Ukraine views and his efforts to recruit foreign fighters for Ukraine.The previous assassin, Thomas Matthew Crooks, was featured in a BlackRock commercial.All of these coincidences lead to the same place."

The Trump would-be assassin Ryan Wesley Routh is a leftwing extremist named. Just as we thought. Let's see how fast the MSM buries this fact.
Go to the post by "Conservative Chris" who captured the real Ryan Routh's posts before they were taken down.

View attachment 1012717

look at the blue hair the weak dem freak is sporting .. or should I say fagging ..

The Trump would-be assassin Ryan Wesley Routh is a leftwing extremist named. Just as we thought. Let's see how fast the MSM buries this fact.
Go to the post by "Conservative Chris" who captured the real Ryan Routh's posts before they were taken down.

View attachment 1012717

Wow, how fortunante a conservative was there to "save" his "real posts".

LOL

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I would not doubt that one reason behind these assassination attempts are extremists who seek to start internal conflict. There are just too many people waiting for that spark that will light the flame of conflict.
The MSM (and likely the CIA) really like "go-getters" like him.

You on the other hand are just one of many rank and file useful idiots good for a vote or three.

"The suspect in today’s assassination attempt on Donald Trump is Ryan Wesley Routh. In a 2022 interview with Newsweek Romania, Routh was candid about his pro-Ukraine views and his efforts to recruit foreign fighters for Ukraine.The previous assassin, Thomas Matthew Crooks, was featured in a BlackRock commercial.All of these coincidences lead to the same place."

Here comes the batshittery...

The Crazies won't stop. Whether a direct shot at him or not, the message is being sent and he is being reminded of what his enemies desire.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign confirmed in a statement that he is safe after gunshots were fired in his vicinity.

"President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time," Steven Cheung, Communications for the Trump Campaign said in a statement.

They need to check the guys phone records and see if he's had any contact with the hildabitch.

Forum List

Back