Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

Nobody knew Trump would be playing that day. Was the shooter informed? Maybe the guy was supposed to get away. It could have been a kid playing soldier but the Secret Service fired a shot when not fired upon and I guess that's OK but it's strange. The guy was in his car and gone in a couple of seconds but an alert witness amazingly photographed his car and the Local Police did their jobs and arrested the guy. Now the Feds are stuck with a live unhurt assassin when they might have counted on him getting away or suicide by Cop. Don't forget that Oswald killed JFK and Jack Ruby killed Oswald and Ruby died mysteriously in custody. I hope I'm wrong about this theory and this guy lives long enough to tell his story.

Last edited:
I think you just proved my point. He hated Trump four years ago. Today we found out how much he truly hated him.
He's a leftwing nutcase. But, the leftwing media will certainly identify him as a "Trump-supporter" based on this, just as you did.

Leftwingers don't vote for Trump.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
You right wing extremists can GFY with your fake victimhood. Trump has created violence against innocent Americans because of what he said about Haitians. And that's just one example in a long line of trumps acts of stochastic terrorism
More leftwing violence being excused and blamed on everyone but the liberal dirtbag responsible. Pathetic. I expect nothing less.

He voted for Trump. That means he was once a trump supporter.

Scrubbed
IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_1090.jpeg

More leftwing violence being excused and blamed on everyone but the liberal dirtbag responsible. Pathetic. I expect nothing less.
I blame trump for the violence he's putting on the black community. He reaped what he sows. And if you notice, that ain't no Haitian, Venezuelan or illegal immigrant that tried to shoot him. It was a legalized American white boy.

But you and MTG must be on the same page.

Bullshit, he was on the 5th hole of the golf course. You really should stay away from propaganda sources.

because their assassin wasn't successful this time either
Are you still denying that the 1st shooter, was a registered (R)? <<FACT

You can't deny that FACT, but you are free to SPIN it any way you want.
because their .......... he is in FACT a Registered (R).

Forum List

Back