Vance Admits He's Making Stuff Up

It shows how much Trump and Vance are dedicated to the war against immigrants. Those two immigration warriors are not afraid to spread malicious lies to get people motivated.

One in every 5-6 people in this country are here illegally. Doesn't take much to get motivated against that.

The theme of insisting pets are being chowed down is absolutely insipid and costing Trump even more votes.

But he just can't stop himself.

The theme of insisting pets are being chowed down is absolutely insipid and costing Trump even more votes.

But he just can't stop himself.
The MAGAs don't tolerate dialing it down. The MAGAs want the rhetoric dialed up and Trump does his best. They make him say that crazy shit.

Try reading post 52 instead of flying buy it like a typical commie.
Apparently, you flew by multiple posts. Here are two combined:

JD Vance Appears to Admit That the Conspiracy He’s Been Pushing Is a Conspiracy​

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do,” Vance said on Sunday before immediately backtracking.​

But despite Vance’s goal to drive a convenient narrative that has caught fire on the right because of its focus on immigration, one of the GOP’s top issues, he also muddled the narrative when he seemed to admit the whole story is an act of political theater.

“The American unions totally ignored this stuff until Donald Trump and I started talking about cat memes,” Vance, who represents Ohio in the Senate, said on CNN. “If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do.”

It’s the furthest Vance has gone in acknowledging that there’s little basis in truth in the race-based talking point, but Vance stopped short of owning that the narrative is a lie. When Bash pressed Vance on his comment, he walked it back.

“I say that we’re creating a story, meaning we’re creating the American media focusing on it,” Vance said.

Oh, really? Is that a fact? Let me clue you in on something. You galactic fucktards got your presidential candidate to claim on national television in front of millions of viewers that black people are eating cats and you think this is a win for you. This is how fucking stupid you people are. You are actually more stupid than the liberals. That is the level of dumb fuckery you people have achieved.

Harris was already doing well heading into this election. That 30 seconds of the debate sealed the deal for her.

Cursing? Name calling? Trying to embarass members?

Is that really how a moderator should behave when they are supposed to be representing the forums?

Everyone that likes the board should report you.

Or are you going to just delete my reply like you did last time?

Last edited:
Apparently, you flew by multiple posts. Here are two combined:

JD Vance Appears to Admit That the Conspiracy He’s Been Pushing Is a Conspiracy​

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do,” Vance said on Sunday before immediately backtracking.​

But despite Vance’s goal to drive a convenient narrative that has caught fire on the right because of its focus on immigration, one of the GOP’s top issues, he also muddled the narrative when he seemed to admit the whole story is an act of political theater.

“The American unions totally ignored this stuff until Donald Trump and I started talking about cat memes,” Vance, who represents Ohio in the Senate, said on CNN. “If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do.”

It’s the furthest Vance has gone in acknowledging that there’s little basis in truth in the race-based talking point, but Vance stopped short of owning that the narrative is a lie. When Bash pressed Vance on his comment, he walked it back.

“I say that we’re creating a story, meaning we’re creating the American media focusing on it,” Vance said.

What third grader wrote that crap. It's kind of funny how commies clarify and only republicans backtrack. And it's just weird how you commies look for third rate purveyors of crap, instead of using the original story that's been posted in the thread numerous times.

That’s not what he said. Your distortion efforts and spin are obvious.

When you find you need to lie to make your would-be “point,” you really don’t have a “point.”
Notice how this creature can say potty mouth stuff to us, but if we dare call the potty mouth, a bad word, instant ban for days. Again, i will probably be banned for pointing out its hypocrisy, because IT is above the rules of the USMB. Do as they say, not as they do.

Well, it worked.

Cat-eating Haitians are now a dem problem.
Lol, dems don't believe a damn thing Trump or Vance say. Most of Trumps base have actually hunted and killed. They know what it actually takes and see the holes in the story. It does however give a whole lot of people to laugh about. I sat on boats with many many Trump voters this week. Their take on it was that if they could actually kill that effective they would fit in around here.

Oh, really? Is that a fact? Let me clue you in on something. You galactic fucktards got your presidential candidate to claim on national television in front of millions of viewers that black people are eating cats and you think this is a win for you. This is how fucking stupid you people are. You are actually more stupid than the liberals. That is the level of dumb fuckery you people have achieved.

Harris was already doing well heading into this election. That 30 seconds of the debate sealed the deal for her.
What is fascinating is the Democrats believe in 100 genders, that a man can get pregnant, that a man can play in women’s sports. And they are wide open about those beliefs. What are you trying to accomplish with your post

Black people? Why are you making things up. Trump was concerned about numerous reports from different sources. Including That suggested Haitian immigrants are causing trouble in Springfield including eating peoples pets. Why can’t you grasp that my friend. Voodoo is practiced by Haitians as reported by Haitian people themselves in this can include eating cats and other pets.

Forum List

Back