Kamala admits to making stuff up to win an election.

"
People don't watch Fox because they are brain-dead who needs to be told what to think. People watch it because they are tired of the left wing dribble from the other channels." This is from Ski-hunter. Nothing else has to be said. I level of stupidity that is hard to understand , totally lacking any facts or logic. This guy thinks Fox is the answer for truth. What a dumb fuck.

"

Kamala is 100 times a better person then your rapist of 13 year old felon with 34 felonies to his name , a bigoted piece of shit who tried to overthrow this government to force himself in as a dictator for life. You people are nuts. A man who said he want so be a dictator , who wants to dump the constitution and want to jail anyone who is apposed to him. You are a traitor to this country, you are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy. Fuck you worm!
If you think the few protestors were a genuine attempt to overthrow the government, then you are a nutcase not worth debating and I should put you on ignore.

I get a kick out of these hate Nazis with their ding a ling sources proving their ding a ling hate based ideas. Ideas that are told to them in a 3 year olds language because they know how stupid you people are. They can look at the action of shitpants and attack Harris, they can listen to a Trumps speech and attack Harris for what she says. The guy can't pout a complete idea together without drifting off in some hate based stupidity. These Maggots are this countries biggest enemy , we can never forget that fact.

You're a lunatic clown.
You type the stupidest shit anyone has ever read.

I find that what a candidate says and acts throughout the years prior to an election year is far more telling than what they peddle election year. Through use of the web for research, the bull from the candidates and the media is easy to avoid.

You admit I have a pretty good answer for everything, so maybe you should stop debating me and join me.

My legs are paralyzed because of someone else's misdeeds. I sit in bed crocked because my abdomen muscles are not controllable and won't hold me up. I took what I needed because it was offered. If I was a Venezuela, I would want to come to America even if it's illegal. I understand why they want to be here. But I fight for what is good for my country, not what is good for immigrants or particular individuals. However, I did not take anything others could not have taken as well if they needed to.

What I need or don't need is immaterial with what is best for our country. In teams, guilds, or alliances, you drop the weakest link to make room for those who make you stronger, not based on the needs of those who want to be on your team. My team is team America.

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, I would be the fat guy you leave behind while the rest gets away.

I got in trouble when I asked those in charge of my nursing home if Medicaid would pay to transfer me to a facility where assisted suicide is legal.

My needs does not change what is best for my country.

Biden paid off my 52k student loan. I will be in this nursing home for the rest of my life. I have no wages or income tax to garnish, and I don't need good credit. Biden wasted the taxpayer's money paying off my student loan. It's also unfair for those who paid their own way or who did not go to college. It was simply a means to buy votes. He didn't care about helping anyone.

I do what is best for me and my family. I vote and debate for what is best for my country.
Republicans think we are wasting our money on you and Trump thinks you're a sucker and loser. Maybe he's right.

Forum List

Back