Kamala admits to making stuff up to win an election.

The one Democrat they let on is good.

Pete Buttigieg​

And maybe Fox is changing a little.

James Murdoch endorses Kamala Harris for president​

Son of media mogul Rupert backs Democrat, who would ensure ‘fair policies that support the rule of law’
There is that black guy who used to work for NPR (Ron Williams?) who the Democrats call turncoat, another black dude, whom I hate, ho talks with an enfeminent voice, Colmes used to work there. A female on the Five, and a couple of others.

Paying everyone's school loans and giving folks cash had nothing to do with it, eh?

Trump sent out the first stimulus. AND, Trump giving everyone a tax break didn't cause inflation?

Trump doubled the debt in 4 years. That didn't cause inflation?

Get real. Are you taking advantage of social safety nets and voting Republican? God I hope they win. Project 2025. You're fucked stupid.

Trump sent out the first stimulus. AND, Trump giving everyone a tax break didn't cause inflation?

Trump doubled the debt in 4 years. That didn't cause inflation?

Get real. Are you taking advantage of social safety nets and voting Republican? God I hope they win. Project 2025. You're fucked stupid.
That was for an emergency. We should stick to a budget except for war or a large scale emergency, like a Pandemic.

Harris Says She Will Build A Border Wall, Majority Polled Don't Believe Her​

In another policy reversal, Vice President Kamala Harris says she now supports building a border wall after she and President Joe Biden opposed doing so for nearly four years and she vehemently opposed it while she was a U.S. senator.

You don't seem to mind putting your hand out for free shit.
I take what I can, but I recognize the fact that what is good for an individual, me for example, is not necessarily good for the country. Besides, I earned my VA benefits, I paid my Medicare taxes so earned that too, and Medicaid is available for everyone, including non-citizens, not just me.

You do know Republicans want to allow insurance companies to deny you for pre existing conditions right?

No -

But by definition one cannot "insure" against something that has already happened.

At that point it is some type of welfare -
Which is fine, I guess, just call it what it is.

That was for an emergency. We should stick to a budget except for war or a large scale emergency, like a Pandemic.

What do you think Biden sent out stimulus for?

Oh, and did you know that RED FUCKING STATES have benefited most from Biden's Infrastructure bill?

So cry about the money Biden spent but be happy your bridges don't crumble when you drive over them. You ungrateful fucks!

Harris Says She Will Build A Border Wall, Majority Polled Don't Believe Her​

In another policy reversal, Vice President Kamala Harris says she now supports building a border wall after she and President Joe Biden opposed doing so for nearly four years and she vehemently opposed it while she was a U.S. senator.
Yeah, we have to elect her to fix "problems" even though she had 4 years to do so and didn't even try to do so.

I take what I can, but I recognize the fact that what is good for an individual, me for example, is not necessarily good for the country. Besides, I earned my VA benefits, I paid my Medicare taxes so earned that too, and Medicaid is available for everyone, including non-citizens, not just me.
Yes, every Republican justifies their welfare or their abortion.

You are CLUELESS! Sorry. Any dummy who votes for Republicans who want to remove all social safety nets and programs. No respect for them/you.

I hope to GOD for your sake Republicans win so you can get cut the fuck off.

Not talking about the VA benefits. You deserve those. The other, you should be fucking ashamed. Yes, you take what you can. So does everyone else. So why you begrudging them? Are you scamming the system?

What is good for you is not good for the country? WOW!! WOWWY WOOWY WOW!!!

What do you think Biden sent out stimulus for?

Oh, and did you know that RED FUCKING STATES have benefited most from Biden's Infrastructure bill?

So cry about the money Biden spent but be happy your bridges don't crumble when you drive over them. You ungrateful fucks!
He spent a lot of money for stuff that he said was shovel ready but wasn't.

Yeah, we have to elect her to fix "problems" even though she had 4 years to do so and didn't even try to do so.

The Trump administration wants to slash billions of dollars in federal support from Medicaid, food stamps and other safety net programs for the poor

The $4.8 trillion federal budget proposal for 2021, which the White House unveiled on Monday, is largely a wish list of President Donald Trump’s priorities. But few of these cuts are expected to get past the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives.

You're welcome you prick.

And you really think Putin likes Harris. He's doing that because he hopes that will get people to vote for Trump.
And you know this, how exactly? Face reality, Putin put you guys back on your heels when he endorsed Kamala (what have I been doing for 4 years?) Harris.

Yes, every Republican justifies their welfare or their abortion.

You are CLUELESS! Sorry. Any dummy who votes for Republicans who want to remove all social safety nets and programs. No respect for them/you.

I hope to GOD for your sake Republicans win so you can get cut the fuck off.

Not talking about the VA benefits. You deserve those. The other, you should be fucking ashamed. Yes, you take what you can. So does everyone else. So why you begrudging them? Are you scamming the system?

What is good for you is not good for the country? WOW!! WOWWY WOOWY WOW!!!
Ashamed for taking Medicaid, which is available for everyone?
Or, Medicare, which I paid for with my taxes?

The Trump administration wants to slash billions of dollars in federal support from Medicaid, food stamps and other safety net programs for the poor

The $4.8 trillion federal budget proposal for 2021, which the White House unveiled on Monday, is largely a wish list of President Donald Trump’s priorities. But few of these cuts are expected to get past the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives.

IOW, you're complaining about something that didn't happen.

He spent a lot of money for stuff that he said was shovel ready but wasn't.
Oh god. You've been brainwashed by Republicans I can tell you that. Shovel ready is a line from the Obama years.

You ungrateful fuck. You have no idea, NO CLUE how much you benefit from Bidenomics and Democrats and liberals.

It's because of people like you I secretly root for Republicans to win. Because I'm trying to look out for poor fucks like you.

People with college educations make about $35K more than the average uneducated schmuck. That means they make around $60K and I made $95K. So I'm completely fine with making cuts to things that help people like you. I need to stop being a caring liberal who is worried about poor Americans like you.

Fuck you make me want to vote for Trump.!!!

Ashamed for taking Medicaid, which is available for everyone?
Or, Medicare, which I paid for with my taxes?
Ashamed for voting for a party that wants to make cuts to Medicaid.

And dumb for voting for Republicans who want to make cuts to Medicare and Social security in order to "save" the programs.

You're used to getting bent over so you'll be okay when it happens

Yea, well I heard medicaid will be bankrupt in 2030 and everyone will lose Medicaid. Doing something now might fix that later.
Raising taxes too much will cause the rich to move to Belize so they can't be taxed. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. It will also make exports more expensive and harder to compete globally. And they have huge tariff's already on our goods, so threatening to raise tariffs on imports will most likely get them to lower theirs, which will create more jobs here.

Ashamed for voting for a party that wants to make cuts to Medicaid.

And dumb for voting for Republicans who want to make cuts to Medicare and Social security in order to "save" the programs.

You're used to getting bent over so you'll be okay when it happens
You would prefer everyone to lose 100% of them when they go bankrupt?

Forum List

Back