Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

OK,,

he said it in a low tone of voice with out any hostility or aggressive posture,,

and you got it wrong,,

he said
"dont knock on my window like that"

and only said it 3 times not 6,,

And Tyreek is less annoying than YOU repeating the same BS lines over & over over 5 days non-stop. Wow!

Rolling up a window is definitely not illegal, but from the cop's perspective a black tinted window being rolled up on you is a dangerous situation. What if the driver did that so he could go grab his gun? Either way, I still don't know what he was even pulled over and arrested in the first place.

Rolling up a window is definitely not illegal, but from the cop's perspective a black tinted window being rolled up on you is a dangerous situation. What if the driver did that so he could go grab his gun? Either way, I still don't know what he was even pulled over and arrested in the first place.
the cop had his DL when he rolled it up and knew it was a football player trying to get to the stadium and rolled in back down when asked,,

he was pulled over for speeding

Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.​

:itsok:
Stephen A. Smith, Shannon Sharpe and maybe more were all behind Hill 100% (as all Blacks are 100%) Until they saw the video. Black sports run in unbreakable racists packs. Yet they broke from the pack a little due to his bad behavior. You dont?

They landed more on the Orange Cat summary. Tyreek contributed but Police escelated or something like that. No way any Black would say he is 100% at fault or they become outcasts. They wont even go after Black sucker punchers. That’s how wrong you people appear on this.

Police dont have time to play footsie with every Black thug and screaming Black chick. STHU all of you leftist middling spinning POS!!!

Stephen A. Smith, Shannon Sharpe and maybe more were all behind Hill 100% (as all Blacks are 100%) Until they saw the video. Black sports run in unbreakable racists packs. Yet they broke from the pack a little due to his bad behavior. You dont?

They landed more on the Orange Cat summary. Tyreek contributed but Police escelated or something like that. No way any Black would say he is 100% at fault or they become outcasts. They wont even go after Black sucker punchers. That’s how wrong you people appear on this.

Police dont have time to play footsie with every Black thug and screaming Black chick. STHU all of you leftist middling spinning POS!!!
prove it,,

show where tyreek didnt obey commands within seconds of beig asked

And Tyreek is less annoying than YOU repeating the same BS lines over & over over 5 days non-stop. Wow!
to bad,,

I thiught for sure you were going to hand my ass to me by proving I am wrong using the video to show where he didnt obey all commands with in seconds of them being given,,

I know he didn’t because Police Officers had to open the door and yank his punk arse out. That tells me all.
they didnt open the door he did and was halfway out with one foot almost on the ground within 8 seconds of being asked,,

if you watched the video you would know that,,

so try again,,

Forum List

Back