Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

Here’s an interesting twist:
If you watch the video, the motorcycle cop caught up to Tyreek, whose window was open, and tells him to pull over. Tyreek rolls up his window before coming to a stop, and then the cop knocks on the window, and that dumbass gives attitude about it. What kind of dumbass provokes cops like that? What is the cop supposed to think?

Here’s an interesting twist:
If you watch the video, the motorcycle cop caught up to Tyreek, whose window was open, and tells him to pull over. Tyreek rolls up his window before coming to a stop, and then the cop knocks on the window, and that dumbass gives attitude about it. What kind of dumbass provokes cops like that? What is the cop supposed to think?
back to blaming the victim and defending the cops,,

I wondered how long it was going to take you to say something else stupid and you didnt disappoint..

cop didnt seem very scared or concerned to me other than his hurt feelings and unchecked rage,,

back to blaming the victim and defending the cops,,

I wondered how long it was going to take you to say something else stupid and you didnt disappoint..

cop didnt seem very scared or concerned to me other than his hurt feelings and unchecked rage,,
STFU, moron.
Why did he roll up the window before pulling over? Any cop with common sense will find that suspicious.

STFU, moron.
Why did he roll up the window before pulling over? Any cop with common sense will find that suspicious.

Good, that's not what this is about. The entire incident happened AFTER the window was lowered again, documents were handed over and the cop said he would be right back and started to walk away. He rolled his window BACK UP at that point and THEN the shit hit the fan.

Try to keep up.

Watch TCRL's video. He breaks it down second by second. Law by law.

Good, that's not what this is about. The entire incident happened AFTER the window was lowered again, documents were handed over and the cop said he would be right back and started to walk away. He rolled his window BACK UP at that point and THEN the shit hit the fan.

Try to keep up.

Watch TCRL's video. He breaks it down second by second. Law by law.
You try to keep up, son, that moron has been accusing me of being anti-free speech because I contend that Tyreek could’ve avoided the unfortunate outcome by not being contentious. Of course he has every right to be contentious, but that doesn’t make it a wise move. Nor does it justify any abuse of authority by the police. It’s not a question of rights, it’s a question of intelligence. Show me you have some as well.

The video “assumes”? Your stupid ass “assumes”. Congratulations on your assmptions.

I assume you're an idiot, and you proved me right.

Thanks.

Yea, the video ASSUMES. That would mean that you follow his directions in the video if the cops aren't breaking the law. But I know the concept is WAY too much for you to handle, so just go back to the front counter and serve your customer their french fries.

Ding fries are done. Ding fries are done. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that?

Forum List

Back