Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

MSNBC said, Trump was asking for it.

Today Texas Dem Crockett called MAGA folk domestic terrortists....on the same day that one of democrats' supporters made an attempt on the life of another american.

It is remarks like MSNBC's and Crockett and her 'ilk' that have caused a great increase in violence and hatred in this country. NOT MAGA, not President Trump. I can hardly recognize this country. and i'm not happy about it.
Disillusioned tRumper, not a Democrat.

1726445796205.png

He was to trying to recruit Afghan soldiers. Almost sounds like a cia operative

But his Facebook page mysteriously was scrubbed

Oh, there's no mystery about it. The only mystery is why it took so long.

Some liberal pundits are claiming that Trump's rhetoric is responsible for the assassination attempt.
Of course they do. THEY are responsible for these attempts. Probably even behind it. They certainly are encouraging it.

How much will you wager that this guy will be dead before those dirty cops at FBI and DoJ say they can get any info out of him.

Just checked his voter registration.

Ryan Wesley Routh (born 1966) is listed at 2106 Hiatt St Greensboro, Nc 27403 and has no political party affiliation. He is a white male registered to vote in Guilford County, North Carolina
When I searched the NC voter registration system, I scrolled all the way down and in the right hand bottom corner, it said he was registered as a Democrat.

The Crazies won't stop. Whether a direct shot at him or not, the message is being sent and he is being reminded of what his enemies desire.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign confirmed in a statement that he is safe after gunshots were fired in his vicinity.

"President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time," Steven Cheung, Communications for the Trump Campaign said in a statement.
No offense but where did you get your topic title. IS it yours or did someone change it for you to make it sound less serious? Because IT WAS AN ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT...a SECOND ONE.*...by democrats.

*caps for emphasis only.

And it will never change that he made an attempt on a republican after donating to Act Blue, a democrat PAC. Hmmm. So did this latest left wing whack job. Imagine that. You're in denial, Winnie, but at least you're on topic for a change.
I never denied shit old man.
I just want YOU to recognize that this idiot was indeed registered as a (R).
You keep deflecting, as if that matters.

However you want to swing this is on you, latest left wing whack job, but the fact is, he was a registered (R).
Act Blue, apparently true.
Registered (R).........you can try to give an honest answer for once.

No offense but where did you get your topic title. IS it yours or did someone change it for you to make it sound less serious?

It was the original headline on Fox, I rarely alter titles and only just slightly to be more specific if needed.

The original claim that it was "two people unrelated to Trump" which ended up being not true, guides us as to what people will do to misrepresent the real danger to him due to what many of his adversaries have created through their vitriol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back