Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

His enemies? The assailant was probably a lone wolf, that is unless you or the FBI can show that there were others involved.

But what will hear from the likes of Trump & his MAGA cult is conspiracy theories & lies. The usual M.O. of losers. No doubt Trump will rile up MAGA with his usual hate filled rhetoric in an attempt for sympathy from the ignorant.
You bitches flood Hate for 8 years and get an attutude at us when these Lynatucs YOU CREATED try to kill Trump

Let me be clear.

FUCK YOU.

1726439133779.png

Either you are a tool pushing The Narrative, or a FOOL believing it.
Pick one; there are no other choices available.
You don't decide this. There is -another choice.

We have all heard Trump threatening violence. And what he said about Haitians is creating violence. He incited violence on 1-6.

THE TRUTH!

Trump has already sent out fundraising emails based on the assassination attempt. How can you believe anything this guy does is real????

First he faked Taylor Swift's endorsement. Why wouldn't he fake another assassination attempt as his polls are dropping like a stone? He's got an entire town in Ohio under terrorist threat just to boost his polls.

There truly is no limit to the depths he will sink to.
Well they won't let me say "Hoser says what?" anymore so i guess this is bye-bye.

The Crazies won't stop. Whether a direct shot at him or not, the message is being sent and he is being reminded of what his enemies desire.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign confirmed in a statement that he is safe after gunshots were fired in his vicinity.

"President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time," Steven Cheung, Communications for the Trump Campaign said in a statement.
Trump is the leader of the crazies.

Authorities have arrested suspect Ryan Wesley Routh, who pointed an AK-style rifle with a scope as Trump was on the course (NOT AT HIM), per the Associated Press. Secret Service agents (ARE THE ONES WHO) opened fire on the suspect as he attempted to flee the scene in an SUV. He was taken into custody in a neighboring county. The investigation remains ongoing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back