Vance Admits He's Making Stuff Up

Are you seriously so delusional to think I would give a crap what you think the majority of Americans think? Your appeal to the masses fallacy, falls really, really flat with me.

It is the same for you. You exult when Trump is up, and says it does not matter when he is down.

You truly think what you believe is evidence.

Goofiness on your part.

First he doubles down on the false claim, then admits he made it up.

Which is weird because someone else has already come forward claiming that.

YOU guys will of course say "It's true it's true!!" and post a TikTok or some shit that doesn't mean anything.

“The American media totally ignored this stuff until Donald Trump and I started talking about cat memes," Sen. Vance said. "If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that's what I'm going to do."

First he doubles down on the false claim, then admits he made it up.

Which is weird because someone else has already come forward claiming that.

YOU guys will of course say "It's true it's true!!" and post a TikTok or some shit that doesn't mean anything.

“The American media totally ignored this stuff until Donald Trump and I started talking about cat memes," Sen. Vance said. "If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that's what I'm going to do."
That was a shot at the media you moron.

It is the same for you. You exult when Trump is up, and says it does not matter when he is down.

You truly think what you believe is evidence.

Goofiness on your part.

I know for a fact that Trump always outperforms polls. So being down a couple of points is meaningless. Deal with it commie.

Forum List

Back