Vance Admits He's Making Stuff Up

Now that the pus pocket has been landed, it starts leaking out.

Vance straight up admitted in an interview with CNN's Dana Bash that he's creating stories to get the media to pay attention. It's not a secret that Trump and his camp routinely lie to people, but this is the first time they've admitted it. Their "stories" are putting people's lives at risk.

Actually, it is not the first time. But it's the first time for Vance.

The thing to understand about MAGA media is that it is a constant outrage machine. Keeping the base in a constant state of outrage is highly lucrative. Because MAGA is mostly low rent morons, when there aren't any real things to be outraged about, they just make shit up. Like Haitians eating puppies.

IMG_7495.jpeg

Vance straight up admitted in an interview with CNN's Dana Bash that he's creating stories to get the media to pay attention. It's not a secret that Trump and his camp routinely lie to people, but this is the first time they've admitted it. Their "stories" are putting people's lives at risk.

Trump said Hattians instead of black.
And Trump also wrongfully called them "illegal", which they are not. They have temporary and work status.

could you please clear this up?

I know. That wasn’t the OP’s contention, though.

Wrong again. Some have legal status. Not all.

Your intention(s)?

It does not matter in and of itself as to who is legal, who is not, and how many of each are there.

It matters that Trump and Vance are making up stuff.

It matters that it is racist and ethnocentric.

So apparently Haitians aren’t eating pets in Springfield, oh. I guess this means the illegal alien crime rate didn’t soar by 500+% since this admin took office.
Oh, wait…

Then maybe make the debate about THAT, since that’s something people can relate to. Oh, but no, you retards have to go on psychotic rants about people eating cats.

Imbeciles

Then maybe make the debate about THAT, since that’s something people can relate to. Oh, but no, you retards have to go on psychotic rants about people eating cats.

Imbeciles
One makes the other plausible but media ignore the cause. It doesn’t fit the narrative. You then amplify the narrative by misdirecting to the false story.
See?

What question was he answering when he said "If I have to create stories . . . ?"

Of course whoever posted that clip did not want us to know that, so I have to guess: The question was "why did you choose to create a story about haitians eating cats, based on anectdotal reports?"

I would prefer that Trump and other Republicans never make claims that they cannot immediately prove, becuase the media is sure to call them liars if they do. On the other hand, I know that Democrats are far more guilty of that, and the media never calls them on it.

I understand why the media dwells on this and keeps asking Trump and Vance about the cat-eating Haitions. It's a distraction from the well-known factual story that many so-called "assylum seekers" are committing crimes far more heinous against people, including children.
Trump has never told the truth.. He has no need to given his cult followers.

Forum List

Back