Vance Admits He's Making Stuff Up

“If I have to create stories so that the American media pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that is what I’m going to do.” --JD Vance.

Yep...he admitted that he is creating stories.

Unreal.
Dash caught him when Vance stepped on his own dick with that remark then tried to cover his tracks.

Vance is as big a jerkoff that Trump is.

Dash caught him when Vance stepped on his own dick with that remark then tried to cover his tracks.

Vance is as big a jerkoff that Trump is.
JD Vance is younger and faster, but Trump is older, and he has more insurance.

Vance straight up admitted in an interview with CNN's Dana Bash that he's creating stories to get the media to pay attention. It's not a secret that Trump and his camp routinely lie to people, but this is the first time they've admitted it. Their "stories" are putting people's lives at risk.

Springfield father calls out JD Vance for politicizing his son’s death. Hear Vance’s reaction​

CNN
Sun, September 15, 2024 at 8:17 AM MDT

CNN’s Dana Bash asks Vice Presidential nominee Senator JD Vance (R-OH) if he will apologize to a Springfield family after they called out politicians for politicizing the death of their son.

Vance straight up admitted in an interview with CNN's Dana Bash that he's creating stories to get the media to pay attention. It's not a secret that Trump and his camp routinely lie to people, but this is the first time they've admitted it. Their "stories" are putting people's lives at risk.

I guess I should be surprised, but I’m not.

The cult won’t care. They’ll defend it.

Oh, really? Is that a fact? Let me clue you in on something. You galactic fucktards got your presidential candidate to claim on national television in front of millions of viewers that black people are eating cats and you think this is a win for you. This is how fucking stupid you people are. You are actually more stupid than the liberals. That is the level of dumb fuckery you people have achieved.

Harris was already doing well heading into this election. That 30 seconds of the debate sealed the deal for her.
Commies.

Oh, really? Is that a fact? Let me clue you in on something. You galactic fucktards got your presidential candidate to claim on national television in front of millions of viewers that black people are eating cats and you think this is a win for you. This is how fucking stupid you people are. You are actually more stupid than the liberals. That is the level of dumb fuckery you people have achieved.

Harris was already doing well heading into this election. That 30 seconds of the debate sealed the deal for her.

presidential candidate to claim on national television in front of millions of viewers that black people are eating cats and you think this is a win for you.
So at night it is very hard to differentiate between a black woman and a Haitian woman, not just because of their skin color, but the way they savagely act. I wonder how you would feel if your pussy was outside and some woman started munching on it?

If Trump and Trumpers did not have lies they would have nothing at all.

It all starts at the top with Trump.

Remember this little gem.

If you can't get an endorsement in real life, make it up.

There are no bigger lemmings than Trumpers who fall for any shit that Trump says or any inane conspiracy theory.

So, yeah, J.D. knows who his target audience is and how to move those puppet strings.

Oh, really? Is that a fact? Let me clue you in on something. You galactic fucktards got your presidential candidate to claim on national television in front of millions of viewers that black people are eating cats

That’s not what he said. Your distortion efforts and spin are obvious.

When you find you need to lie to make your would-be “point,” you really don’t have a “point.”

Springfield father calls out JD Vance for politicizing his son’s death. Hear Vance’s reaction​

CNN
Sun, September 15, 2024 at 8:17 AM MDT

CNN’s Dana Bash asks Vice Presidential nominee Senator JD Vance (R-OH) if he will apologize to a Springfield family after they called out politicians for politicizing the death of their son.

I know of two people that have been run over and killed in Springfield by illegals. This child and an elderly man who was just bringing in his trash can from the curb. These people have no business being in our country.

Trump claimed that Haitians are eating cats because they are. They are eating dogs, ducks out of the park that children used to feed. They are also killing people in car crashes because they can't drive. They are causing Americans to be thrown out of their homes so landlords can rent a one bedroom apartment to 50 Haitians and the government pays. In fact, the democrat caused Haitian invasion has done nothing but spread misery which is exactly the way democrats want it.

Trump claimed that Haitians are eating cats because they are.
Is that your lie for September 15th?

This has been repeatedly debunked, dumb fuck. You know why Trump says shit like that? Because there are millions of dumb fucks like you who believe everything he tells you.

This has been repeatedly debunked, dumb fuck. Do you know why Trump says shit like that? Because there are millions of dumb fucks like you who believe everything he tells you.
You are off telling your lies for September 15th. Good for you. Keep that democrat fabrication coming.

Nothing has been debunked. The entire Democratic fabrication is to call the VICTIMS liars. Which is what Democrats, like yourself, do. Everyone lies, but Democrats. The people begging for help in Springfield are liars. The victims of the Venezuelan gangs in Aurora Colorado, are all liars too. Everyone is a liar but democrats and their house pets.

This has been repeatedly debunked, dumb fuck. You know why Trump says shit like that? Because there are millions of dumb fucks like you who believe everything he tells you.
You're talking to people that have lied and schemed all their life and they see no reason to change now. Lowest common denominator, in other scum of the earth.

Forum List

Back