I Think That Trump Has A Chance to Win New York

Looks like he's going on there on Wednesday for a rally. This is the second time he's been to NY too. He must have a following there. 😁

yourenuts.gif

Good one, W6! Another "poll"--- designed not to tell us what voters think but what the voters /should/ think, all in an effort not to REPORT the election, but to SHAPE it.
Not another poll. 538 simply publishes figures from multiple polls, so multiple polls were shown. Do you really think, Trump has a chance to win New York? You might be out there, but you aren't that far out there.

Last edited:
Actually, the vast majority of New York is red. The only part that votes blue is NYC. Ask anyone living in upstate NY.
Same with Pennsylvania--- the entire state is red, excerpt the cities of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
It all comes down to big city media brainwashing, and controlling election fraud.
But I'm not seeing that the RNC has it together to be up to the task.
Dirt doesn't win elections.

Mac has no crystal ball. He uses a small pebble of quartz.

He's probably been badly influenced too.

trump can't get past 45%

In New York or in general?

2020 had more people vote (an all time record amount)

I'm not counting the cemeteries.

80 million didn't vote

No kidding. Biden definitely didn't get any of those votes either.

Biden won by 17 million

By voter fraud.

More people have registered to vote since Harris is running

Yeah, because they're probably voting for Trump seeing how badly this economy is.

Guess who those new voters are voting for?

Trump.

Guess who the voters who sat out 2020 will vote for?

Trump.

No lies. Just facts.

Wrong!!

My guess is that he’s going to win.

No, you were implying that he was going to lose and that there was going to be fraud again.

He's probably been badly influenced too.

In New York or in general?

I'm not counting the cemeteries.

No kidding. Biden definitely didn't get any of those votes either.

By voter fraud.

Yeah, because they're probably voting for Trump seeing how badly this economy is.

Trump.

Trump.

Wrong!!

No, you were implying that he was going to lose and that there was going to be fraud again.

I know how hard it is for you. Especially when your OP's constantly get stomped on.

You should stop thinking.

Forum List

Back