Wildlife officials in Ohio have revealed that a picture of a man holding two geese was actually taken after road kill LOL ya sure

Lol, what do I care? If they can kill dicks and geese with out guns. If here legal, I am a hunting and fishing guide. I will set them up either decoys and guns. Imagine what they can do with the right tools. Your demonization will back fire. Most my clients are Trumpsters. Get them a limit on their day 0ut those Haitians will be some of their favorite people.

Wildlife officials in Ohio have revealed that a viral picture of a man walking down the street while holding two geese was actually taken after the birds were hit by a car.

Ohio wildlife officials reveal details behind SHOCK photo of man dragging dead geese through streets​

Look, I live along the Snake river and straw fields a wild life abound here. And Ive never come close to even hitting a goose. Let alone 2 of em And geese darken the skies around here theres so many. Ive seen sparrow and hawks and mice road kill but never a goose

Oh great, now unlicensed drivers are goose hunting with their uninsured cars.

Last edited:
The geese looked like they were mangled by a car...oh wait they didn't.
/thread
93kuos.jpg

Yep, it is your burden. Never allow someone making an allegation insist you rebut it before actual evidence supports the charge.

Wildlife officials in Ohio have revealed that a viral picture of a man walking down the street while holding two geese was actually taken after the birds were hit by a car.

Ohio wildlife officials reveal details behind SHOCK photo of man dragging dead geese through streets​

Look, I live along the Snake river and straw fields a wild life abound here. And Ive never come close to even hitting a goose. Let alone 2 of em And geese darken the skies around here theres so many. Ive seen sparrow and hawks and mice road kill but never a goose

You can't handle the truth, can you?

Be wary of Trump's lies. He's trying to incite violence.

Lol, what do I care? If they can kill dicks and geese with out guns. If here legal, I am a hunting and fishing guide. I will set them up either decoys and guns. Imagine what they can do with the right tools. Your demonization will back fire. Most my clients are Trumpsters. Get them a limit on their day 0ut those Haitians will be some of their favorite people.

Doubtful in city limits. You Forkers never stop. I don't give a rats butt what they eat in Haiti or here. But don't throw the guts in my water or back yard. Don't capture pets with tags and kill them for food. Eat stay cat if you want you sick mofo.

Last edited:
I'm not naturally a Haitian hater. I have Haitian friends. But those Springfield Haitians are bad, they eat the dogs. Did Noem eat her dog? No, she got killed by the media and she didn't even eat the dog. It's not fair. They always have double standards when it comes to a con doing things that they let the illegals get away with. Just like with the phones. Illegals get the 5G phones first, Lord knows why but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Hail the late great Adolf Hitler who got the trains running on time but still got a bad rep in the press. Amen.

I'm not naturally a Haitian hater. I have Haitian friends. But those Springfield Haitians are bad, they eat the dogs. Did Noem eat her dog? No, she got killed by the media and she didn't even eat the dog. It's not fair. They always have double standards when it comes to a con doing things that they let the illegals get away with. Just like with the phones. Illegals get the 5G phones first, Lord knows why but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Hail the late great Adolf Hitler who got the trains running on time but still got a bad rep in the press. Amen.

You own it Tuna breath cheesearse. SHUP loon.

Doubtful in city limits. You Forkers never stop. I don't give a rats butt what they eat in Haiti or here. But don't throw the guts in my water or back yard. Don't capture pets with tags and kill them for food. Eat stay cat if you want you sick mofo.
Lol, they didn't kill any in city limits either. See I own property in Springfield. You are going straight to jail if you shoot a duck or a goose. You ain't gunna get way with setting traps either. You sure as hell ain't gunna run one down and stab it. The fucking thing is a joke. You are a fuck8ng joke. Ya ain't gunna get away with setting traps on other people's property there. You ain't gunna get away with shooting them in town. The Haitians are on the south side of town. The south side is very very old. Almost every yard is fenced in. Don't ya think people are gunna notice a trap in their fenced in back yard. Dumb fucks that have never killed anything telling me idiotic stories about killing that are flat impossible. Killing ain't as easy as you think. But hey you idiots sure do give me shit to laugh about.

Forum List

Back