Poll: With two assassination attempts against Trump already...how many more will there be before election day?

How many more assassination attempts?

• At least 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No matter the amount of attempts, the it will never be treated like one attempt on Kamala would be..

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • The media is biased AF

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • ...as many as it takes.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Then why are the shooters always republican?
1000002726.png

The hate filled rhetoric has already led to not one, but two assassination attempts on president Trump's life.

How many more attempts will it take before these atrocities get the weeks of 24-7 coverage an assassination attempt on Kamala, or Biden or Obama would garner...or at a minimum, calls for a reigning in of hateful rhetoric from the party of violence...the Democrats.

The Democrat Media is the publicity arm of The Democrat Party.

Everyone needs to accept that.

I am not a nut case like you. I would never do that. The last thing this country needs is fanatics believing trump is some kind of martyr. They're crazy enough already.
Were the people shot dead at Trump's rally a martyr?

Or did they deserve it?

The reason I ask is I know this woman who talked about the assassination attempt who is a democrat. When it was pointed out that a few Trump supporters lost their lives her eyes just rolled and indicated that they were kind of asking for it.

You would agree, right?

Because the new republicans are the crazies who like violence.
June 17, 2017. James T. Hodgkinson tries to assassinate the entire GOP Congress at a charity baseball game in Virginia

June 15, 2022. Nicholas Roske tries to assassinate Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh.

July 17, 2024. Matthew Crooks tries to assassinate Trump

And now this in Florida

Now tell us how the GOP is remotely like this?

Go!!!

That makes 18 donations to Act Blue democrat PAC. LMAO Try again, you're a typical democrat. Everything you say is a LIE.

Right, and he's also a republican that voted Trump, was disappointed in him, and then started supporting Tulsi Gabbard. Typical looney disillusioned right winger, but he was never a democrat, he never voted Biden or supported Kamala Harris. This is all on you maga retards.

Forum List

Back