Poll: With two assassination attempts against Trump already...how many more will there be before election day?

How many more assassination attempts?

• At least 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.6%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No matter the amount of attempts, the it will never be treated like one attempt on Kamala would be..

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • The media is biased AF

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • ...as many as it takes.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
What's truly funny?

That you clearly don't realize:

You have an anti-globalist avatar.

And now you and the Democrats support them.

You're so fucking stupid and brainwashed you can't see it.

Congrats.
You’re overthinking things. I have always had this avatar. It amused me at the time and I’m too lazy to change it. Doesn’t mean anything.

The hate filled rhetoric has already led to not one, but two assassination attempts on president Trump's life.

How many more attempts will it take before these atrocities get the weeks of 24-7 coverage an assassination attempt on Kamala, or Biden or Obama would garner...or at a minimum, calls for a reigning in of hateful rhetoric from the party of violence...the Democrats.
How much more hate speech does Fat Elvis have in him?

THIS JUST IN: The assassin turns out to be a registered republican nursing home worker living with his parents who practices Haitian cat voodoo. :smoke:

More seriously, when will a democrat be charged with inciting these assassination attempts the same way Trump was attempted blamed for the riot at the Capitol?

Lastly, have they hired the guy yet who clued the SS in without which they would have no idea who was involved and could have succeeded at the attempt?

PS: How long before the Left call this fake news and just a cheap, staged event by Trump to boost his election numbers?

1000002728.png

Forum List

Back