Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

Looks like he has to start limiting himself to indoor golf courses.
there is no safe place for the republican candidate with the left trying to imprison him and motivate violent lunatics with their violent rhetoric .. the left has taken politics to a violent new low .. the rapid decline began with the Clintons scorched earth political rhetoric and tactics they used against political rivals ..

there is no safe place for the republican candidate with the left trying to imprison him and motivate violent lunatics with their violent rhetoric .. the left has taken politics to a violent new low .. the rapid decline began with the Clintons scorched earth political rhetoric and tactics they used against political rivals ..
Wow...sounds pretty serious. Like one of those "2nd Amendment remedies"

Remember when a democrat told voters to strap on their glocks?

Oh wait, those were both republicans. Ones you support.

we want leftists to stop trying to imprison and kill our candidate ...commie ..
the-felon-declares-his-hatred-for-american-taylor-swift-v0-z4yc5cban0pd1.jpeg

Perhaps you should tell that to the registered republican who tried to off him the first time....
Liar. The little shits email chain shows conclusively that he registered republican to interfere in the repub elections.

So stop lying you twat.

Oh....wait.....it's you. That's all you are capable of..isn't it.

And, as far as I know, this one is not a registered Republican, like the first.
There is no excuse for this crap, even if hated by some Republicans and some Democrats. Here we are, like yid said trump being "targeted for assassination 2 times in as many months". It is a sad statement on the mental health of the electorate and a danger sign of what the future could look like.
on this we can agree .. Trump is not a threat to democracy .. the violent political rhetoric has become dangerous .. I wont vote for any democrat .. but I also don't want their lives threatened just because I disagree with them politically ..

Last edited:
She's not that at all. What she is a candidate who made Trump look like a first class moron at that debate.

Like taking candy from a baby. An overgrown one.
and she didn't go into detail about policy issues either .. she didn't get a big bounce in the polls either .. the debate is now yesterdays forgotten news ..

Forum List

Back