Poll: With two assassination attempts against Trump already...how many more will there be before election day?

How many more assassination attempts?

• At least 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.6%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No matter the amount of attempts, the it will never be treated like one attempt on Kamala would be..

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • The media is biased AF

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • ...as many as it takes.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The hate filled rhetoric has already led to not one, but two assassination attempts on president Trump's life.
How many more attempts will it take before these atrocities get the weeks of 24-7 coverage an assassination attempt on Kamala, or Biden or Obama would garner...or at a minimum, calls for a reigning in of hateful rhetoric from the party of violence...the Democrats.

Boy, there are so many assassination attempts going around these days there isn't room left to swing a dead cat! :smoke:

But seriously, the thing at Butler, well, anyone can make a mistake I guess but now this? Pretty lax leaving it possible to just look through a fence from outside, see a president and take aim at him. That will have to be fixed. I would say at this point if a THIRD incident happens, there us something really wrong, a lot of questions to be answered, and just imagine now if there were a third attempt and Trump were killed? Or injured and taken out of the race? These boys in black better get their sheeit together. I mean, what message is this sending to the rest of the world?

Boy, there are so many assassination attempts going around these days there isn't room left to swing a dead cat! :smoke:

But seriously, the thing at Butler, well, anyone can make a mistake I guess but now this? Pretty lax leaving it possible to just look through a fence from outside, see a president and take aim at him. That will have to be fixed. I would say at this point if a THIRD incident happens, there us something wrong, a lot of questions to be answered, and just imagine now if there were a third attempt and Trump were killed? Or injured and taken out of the race? These boys in black better get their sheeit together. I mean, what message is this sending to the rest of the world?

That the American Political Class won't tolerate a representative of The People?

It's all a myth

Would you like some protein with your black pills?

I mean Jesus.

It's true you're nearly 20 years older than me.

I get it, I respect.

But stop with the DOOMER BS.

It's not based in reality.

You BOOMERS had your shot.

I admit it, you failed.

Now it's GEN X's turn.

And you'll be thrilled in just 50 short days.

Meh, Vance has a long way to go before he rises to Trump’s level of hate and revulsion. Plus, he’s good for sound bites and talking points.

What's truly funny?

That you clearly don't realize:

You have an anti-globalist avatar.

And now you and the Democrats support them.

You're so fucking stupid and brainwashed you can't see it.

Congrats.

Would you like some protein with your black pills?

I mean Jesus.

It's true you're nearly 20 years older than me.

I get it, I respect.

But stop with the DOOMER BS.

It's not based in reality.

You BOOMERS had your shot.

I admit it, you failed.

Now it's GEN X's turn.

And you'll be thrilled in just 50 short days.

Thrill me, baby!

Who knows....but we pray GOD will be on his side again! And HE WILL!

Bless President Trump! :clap2:

With two assassination attempts against Trump already...how many more will there be before election day?​

Forum List

Back