Of course ABC didn't give kamala the questions in advance, its' cuz she gave them the questions to ask

No...he didn't. But whatever you need to tell yourself to make it better. :)
She trounced him..by every measure.
You keep believing that. I understand your need to believe that. Otherwise you would feel like you were abandoning your cult

They never ask the right questions of either candidate, imo of course.
Economy, abortion, immigration, etc.. We all knew what the questions were gonna be before hand.

Were there others I'd like to have seen? Of course.

But realistically we all knew what they would be.

even then though she is so dumb she didn't know the answers

BREAKING.\uD83D\uDEA8

ABC News whistleblower swears under penalty of perjury that the Kamala Harris campaign dictated the terms of the questions during the presidential debate.

Furthermore, the Harris campaign insisted upon live "fact checking" of Donald Trump during the debate.

ABC… pic.twitter.com/vRvaOdgUln

Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) September 15, 2024

View attachment 1012655
Well fair's fair. Kamala says she wants another debate. Let's push Trump to schedule one but this time he will be the one to get the questions in advance, the one who says what can and cannot be asked, and she will be the one fact checked all during the debate. Works for me.

She was being a rude and obnoxious jerk. Trump ignored all of her hysterical attempts to piss him off with her rude conduct, and kept to the issues.

If it was me and some cocksucker was over there making faces and making cat-calls at me I would have kicked her in the head,
Trump was a powerless cuck. She caged him. Cowered him. Beat him into submission. :)

She was being a politician at a debate. Trump was being an unhinged, frothing at the mouth...whatever.
She won. Deal with it.

Why didn't the moderators challenge Harris lie about the military?
They were more concerned about defending illegal Haitians eating cats then standing up for US soldiers. Pathetic.

1726443989698.png

They didn't.

She shredded him. End of story. :)
She still can’t provide a straight answer to a simple question. Ask her the details of her economic plan and talks about her middle class upbringing.

Can anyone provide details as to what her plan is?

They let her get away with fluff instead of actually answering with any substance
She’s never been held accountable accept for when she ran for President in 2019 and finished last in the primary because she could not handle Tulsi Gabbard..

Forum List

Back