“I Hate Taylor Swift!” Trump just tweeted.

Saw that, scary indeed. And yeah, she is a psycho, one who said she left the windows open during the George Floyd riots so she could enjoy the small of burning tires.

That, my friends, is a true nutter. Dems now nominating people with a spouse like that.

This girl is a problem that this little man needs to get over. This sort of thing makes him look so diminished.
Judging by previous debacles he is trying to shift the narrative from some other crap he is knee deep in.
My money is on the hilarious cats and dogs nonsense.

He triggered you again. LOL

I think there is probably no cure for TDS for those who vote for personality or out of partisanship rather than for solid policy and what is good for us, good for other Americans, good for America and the world.
It’s deranged to vote for Trump; voting for Vice President Harris is to vote for solid policy and what is good for us, good for other Americans, good for America and the world.

Trump is incapable of sound, responsible governance; Trump is unfit to be president.

What kinda of work? She already has more money and more supporters than trump by writing and performing music that she wrote. . She’s doing just fine.
Shake it off, cupcake
Her new songs need more work. It’s repetitive and dull. Some were catchy. She is talented but it’s showing how huge her ego is that she is tone deaf to what music she produces. Thats what happens when little girls blow your ego up to huge levels.

Sorry if i hurt your feelings, you must be a swiftie.

It’s deranged to vote for Trump; voting for Vice President Harris is to vote for solid policy and what is good for us, good for other Americans, good for America and the world.

Trump is incapable of sound, responsible governance; Trump is unfit to be president.
Since nobody has a clue what Harris's policies will be other than what she has told us which is all leftist nonsense, how do you know it will be good for America?

Which Kamala policy would be 'good for us?'

You're projecting your own hate. And you keep making excuses for voting for the guy who's whole life is based on hate and violence.

Normal people don't "hate" anyone. Hate destroys the hater, not the object of your hate. She mocks Trump and she laughs at him. Much more effective than "hate". Especially for a thin skinned bully like Trump.

But keep trying to convince us that you're not angry, bitter or racist.

You're projecting your own hate.

Im.. no I’m not..

And you keep making excuses for voting for the guy who's whole life is based on hate and violence
I’m not making excuses for him, I just said he’s what we got so I’ll vote for him over the democrat. I do think he’s been the victim of a lot of democrat lawfare thought.

She mocks Trump and she laughs at him.

Is that a characteristic of someone you think worthy of the White House?

But keep trying to convince us that you're not angry, bitter or racist.

I’m not angry, or bitter, or a racist. In fact, despite numerous attacks against me, I think I’ve been very even handed and calm. Perhaps you are the one projecting.

The No More Trump Policy.
So will she take back her 'no taxes on tips' policy? Will she take back her 'stronger border' policy? Will she admit that her pro fracking policy aligns with Trump? "No more Trump" is the ONLY 'policy' she can run on and, after the last 4 years with her and Biden running this country into economic decline, that policy is a real loser.

She is a moron.
The tweet attributed to Taylor Swift however was not her tweet but rather came from a parody account. Taylor hasn't posted anything herself in months apparently. I'm pretty sure Elon does not agree with the sentiments about Trump but he has set up a system to identify these rigged posts.

The unedited post:

And attached to it by X:

This is not the actual Taylor Swift account. It's a parody account as you can tell by the altered date, Parody by Rob in the bottom right corner of the image, and the wrong @. The real Taylor Swift account is @Taylorswift13 and has not posted on X since June 22, 2024

So will she take back her 'no taxes on tips' policy? Will she take back her 'stronger border' policy? Will she admit that her pro fracking policy aligns with Trump? "No more Trump" is the ONLY 'policy' she can run on and, after the last 4 years with her and Biden running this country into economic decline, that policy is a real loser.
Economic decline?

You don’t get out much do you?

Forum List

Back